Portal, now free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coyote_Howl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
If you are one of the few people that don't own Portal yet, it is now available for free on Mac and PC via Steam.

That is all.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
its until the 24th, after that you will have to pay for it.. of course if you are going to buy portal, just buy The Orange Box.

Zephy

Moderated
Role
  1. Private
I have Orange Box, but for Xbox so this would be cool to download for free.

Sketchy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
See this is all fine and dandy, I love how Portal for the PC distributed by Apple is coming out (even though i don't own a PC distributed by Apple), and Portal 2 is coming this holiday, i think that's all great. However was there not suppose to be a Half-Life 2: Episode 3? The whole point of it being an episode is to get it on the market faster.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
See this is all fine and dandy, I love how Portal for the PC distributed by Apple is coming out (even though i don't own a PC distributed by Apple), and Portal 2 is coming this holiday, i think that's all great. However was there not suppose to be a Half-Life 2: Episode 3? The whole point of it being an episode is to get it on the market faster.

Welcome to the world of Valve Time!

As Gabe will/would say, Half Life 2: Episode 3 will be done when its done. Seriously the thing about Valve is you shouldn't hold your breath for their own video games, even though when they come out they are freaking fantastic. Aides for all the game breaking bugs, like in games such as TF2, Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2. (though they do patch those at some point)

Last edited:

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
But Valve isn't 3DRealms, not by a long shot.

Nihlus

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
But Valve isn't 3DRealms, not by a long shot.

No they're not. I know that, unlike 3DRealms, Valve has a history of delaying their games and then releasing a high-quality product. 3DRealms just kind of did nothing for about twelve years. I wasn't comparing Valve to 3DRealms in my other post; I was just making fun of the "when it's done" concept.

BabyNaruto

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I'll have to try this. Valve sucks but might keep me busy for a while

Snaps

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
I downloaded steam and portal tonight :D so much fun :D although i have already passed it on my xbox 360 ^^

I

Ishav

Appature science is required to inform you that you will be baked and then there will be cake!

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Never buy valve games for XBox... You miss out on all the great mods, and opportunities to build your own...

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Oooh, i've heard good things about portal, I will definitely check this out! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.