*Pop*

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
What a hell of a way to start off the Diaper Talk forum. Oh well, somebody had to. :p

--Danny

Last edited:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I'm still here... well... atleast we got rid of all the crappy and lame-ass threads.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Well, I guess it could be a thread about when we 'popped our diaper cherry' - aka: first time we used a diaper since being potty trained...

For me, it was a goodnite while I was standing in the bathtub and was finally able to let it go. I flooded the hell out of it, but it was worth it! Definitely a memorable feeling, one of which I don't think I could ever top - I mean, it was the first...

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
nice way to bring this on point!

My first was sneaking a cousin's pullup over at my grandparents house... I was so nervous... but I never got caught.

Oh I remember with sadness the days that pullups and goodnites fit me.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other

My first was sneaking a cousin's pullup over at my grandparents house... I was so nervous... but I never got caught.

I don't :(. I never had the nerve or the access to get one...and now it's too late. Oh well, at least they make bigger ones! :D

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little

Who, me? :p

I think this refers to that guy who wanted to know how to popped himself.

Yawgmoth

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have nothing constructive to post here, so instead I think I'll ramble on for awhile. Have any of you considered crabs? To me they seem just like spiders...except made out of fish. I like fish, they just swim all day. Have you ever swam all day? I haven't; I think I'd get tired. When I get tired I go to bed, which is what I should be doing instead of just rambling on here on the new forums. Forums sound like "forms", and I hate filling out forms...especially at the DMV. Speaking of the DMV, there was this show called Megas XLR that I enjoied and my favorite episode deals with when Coop has to go to the DMV to renew his driver's license to get Megas back (DMV stood for Dept. of Megas Violations in that episode).

Anyway, how about ya'll give me your email addresses so I can sign you up for wonderful pop-ups/spam like this...

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
My first time? I believe I was about to die of humiliation when I walked to the baby isle, and was searching about for PullUps (cover up--maybe they weren't for me?) I rode my bike back home...I got one out...and did nothing at all. The next day, I finally wet one--I'd been saving it for when i got home from school...It leaked. Ha ha. I LOVED the feeling. And--now, walgreens brand fitted briefs are my favorite! ~Grizzy~

MaskedBandit

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well I don't really count the times I got one and it didn't fit, but the first time I got one that did fit was from my aunts 40th Birthday party, someone had got her diapers as a gag gift, they were the pull up type and a lot of people ended up wearing them over there cloths just to be goofy. So I sneaked one into my coat, I shared a room with my brother at the time and we had a bunk bed. I would sleep on top so i ended up wearing it for about 15 minutes each night before I went to sleep. I had it about 2 or 3 weeks before I got paranoid that someone would find it and threw it away.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
It's been so long ago I actually forget...but I'm fairly certain I just walked brazenly into the shop, found the aisle with adult incontinence products, found an appropriate size of Depend, walked up to the checkout, had them put it in a bag, paid 'n walked out, went home, tried it on, it fit, hurrah!

That was about 7 years ago.

Role
Diaper Lover
I think I remember the first time I did that. My bro was having some bed wetting problems (we all had them, right?), so he had to wear some pull-ups. One night, I was curious, so I took one and wore them for the night. Still, it was 5 years later I found out I was a DL.

Denial, you say? Queit so! :rolleyes:

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
i remember when i lived in Malaysia, my little bro was a bed wetter, so i snuck few out and wore them. I never wet them, but it felt nice and comfy. It wasn't until i moved back to the U.S. that i wet them. i didn't realize that i was a DL until a few years ago, but it felt good that i wasn't alone.

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I sneaked one in my cousin's house and wore it, only wetted one till i was 14. :eek:

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
well, the first time for me had to be when I was 6 or so and I took a couple huggies from my older brother (he is severely handicap) and I went down to the basement, put it on, rollerbladed in the basement (it was an unfinished basement), used it, got paranoid, took it off and went up stairs to throw it in the garbage and hide the others........

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
As I started this, maybe I should participate,
When I was 4,
I took one of my sister's(3y/o) pull-ups from her room,
I put it on and wore it to pre-school.... I can remember that, during nap time i layed there with my head under the blanket just looking at it.....

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Hmm, my first time was a sinch.

Walked into target, and for the hell of it...
ASKED FOR HELP TO GET THEM
Dressed all shady,
wore all black
and, was just a total loon
I wish I could do it again.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Grade 5, sister was still in diapers, parents gone away for weekend and grandma was staying over. While everyone else was out swimming I took one of her's and put it on, and wet it. It was great. That night I wore one under my pajamas and had a horrible sleep. I woke up and really wanted to wet it but I was afraid it would leak so I went to the bathroom and wet it right over the toilet.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
My first was when I found a diaper on one of my sisters old dolls so I took it and since it did not fit I wore it in my breifs like a giant female pad haha. I wet it and ever since then (abut 8 years ago when I was 12) I have been pursuing to wear them.

Status
Not open for further replies.