Poopy diapers

If I dont change right away then I'll usually forget about it and be in it for a while until Mommy asks about the smell

Hello padded buddies. Today, I decided to go to the natural park, and today, I've found a big and well hidden spot in some bushes. I've pushed nice and slowly and... a little bit is already out 😉🥰

I feel incredibly warm and comfortable down there, so I'm taking my time to go slowly, I think I'll go for a walk and, when I'm tired, I'll go to the restroom 🤭🤭

Another relaxing nature messing session, ahhh!! 🥰

• Love
Reactions: PullupQueen and WarriorPrincess
Ahahahahahah, ahahahahahah, hahahahahah, I went a bit too far this time, ahahahahah 😂 *laughs nervously*.

I got very satisfied, but I almost couldn't get clean enough (I had the brilliant idea to use water this time, but everything is clean! 😤).

I should better go home and straight to the shower, ahahahahah 😭😂 Why am I laughing? 🙄 Ahahahahah 😂😂 No!! 😠

Last edited:
Reactions: todderhr, towongfoo and PullupQueen
Hemix said:
Ahahahahahah, ahahahahahah, hahahahahah, I went a bit too far this time, ahahahahah 😂 *laughs nervously*.

I got very satisfied, but I almost couldn't get clean enough (I had the brilliant idea to use water this time, but everything is clean! 😤).

I should better go home and straight to the shower, ahahahahah 😭😂 Why am I laughing? 🙄 Ahahahahah 😂😂 No!! 😠
LOL, one of those “messy situations” I mentioned.

I was at a job site yesterday afternoon. All of a sudden needed to go. Then I’m like, I hope I can get a digital key at the hotel because I’m not sure what to do now…

I usually start my morning wet then have my daily mess. I stay messy for as long as I can when I don't have to work. But either way, I always mess in my diapee!!

I definitely enjoy hanging out with a poop filled diaper, especially in the morning when I do my workout. I find that nice warm bulge so comforting and enjoyable on many levels😊

With how capable NS Megamax are, my mommy set a rule that I get changed once a day before bed or after showering on hygiene days and I had an extremely heavy flow last night so im currently hanging out at work in my extremely plump diaper, 2 plastic leak guards - mommy had me double up last night when i leaked some, my littleforbig dinosaur onesie PJs from last night cause I slept in and didnt have time to change and do makeup and such, and G breastforms. I had a gooey poopy a couple hours ago after having my apple banana oatmeal stage 2 lunch. I'll get to change again in like 5 or 6 hours before bed after making and serving dinner and cleaning.

Like Jenlyn, I enjoy the solitude of the early morning, I am up well before my wife. I wake up wet and within 10 minutes my diaper is messy. I don't change right away, sometimes not for 3 hours depending on how much time I have and how bad my diaper is. I don't like diaper blow-outs, my poopy needs to stay nicely confined in the back and bottom of my diaper, even when I am sitting. This morning is no different with a wet and messy Attends Premier diaper that is so delightfully wet, warm, messy, sticky, and squishy. I don't mind the clean-up at all and have a diaper changing process down to a science. I can get clean and fresh in 5-10 minutes. I plan to get my morning exercise and even go out for a run in my wet and messy diaper. It's cold and windy outside so I will bundle up and feel the warmth of my loaded diaper with each stride.

todderhr said:
it kind of sucks when you want to make a poopy and have no poopy to make it with… time to get a couple of packs of instant oatmill
Oatmeal is really good, cleans everything out and poop does not smell alot with Oatmeal

Jorelaxed said:
Oatmeal is really good, cleans everything out and poop does not smell alot with Oatmeal
Why not just eat it instead since oatmeal makes you poop easier?

• Thinking
Reactions: Hemix and Jorelaxed
bigtoddler96 said:
Why not just eat it instead since oatmeal makes you poop easier?
I do eat it just about every two days, makes pooping a whole lot easier. Makes the ibs flare up less painful when I go everyday in my diapers.😊

todderhr said:
it kind of sucks when you want to make a poopy and have no poopy to make it with… time to get a couple of packs of instant oatmill
I had a bad bad bad case of diaper rash one time that no matter what was tried, balms, creams, lotions. It just wouldn't clear up and go away. I wanted so bad to make a dirty diaper but I hated the thought of the way it would make my bottom burn like it was on fire.
Long story short.....
A cup full of instant oatmeal was put down the back of my diaper and I just went about being like the diapered toddler I still am at heart. Simulated dirty diaper and all.
My diaper rash cleared right up like it never even happened after that.
Diaper rash preventatives are still used at diaper changes, especially when I'm diapered for bed. But there's always gonna be some oatmeal in the cupboard from now on just in case

Reactions: todderhr
A
Babyboyzen said:
I had a bad bad bad case of diaper rash one time that no matter what was tried, balms, creams, lotions. It just wouldn't clear up and go away. I wanted so bad to make a dirty diaper but I hated the thought of the way it would make my bottom burn like it was on fire.
Long story short.....
A cup full of instant oatmeal was put down the back of my diaper and I just went about being like the diapered toddler I still am at heart. Simulated dirty diaper and all.
Diaper rash preventatives are still used at diaper changes, especially when I'm diapered for bed. But there's always gonna be some oatmeal in the cupboard from now on just in case
At least for me, zinc is the miracle cure for skin sensitivity. I just use Desitin preemptively whenever I change my diaper. I also rub i tiny finger full in to the skin whenever i get really bad razor burn like on my neck. Otherwise, I use head and shoulders conditioner as my shaving lotion and head and shoulders shampoo as my rinse off soap along with exfoliating with a silicone exfoliating pad before and after any shaving or showering, as well as rinsing off with cold water to close up all the pores.

Reactions: todderhr
Babyboyzen said:
Long story short.....
oatmill, great for the skin...

Wow, my morning Bambino Classico v2 diaper is very wet, and loaded. One of the best squishes this morning.

I got lucky on timing -- a firm poop, and working from home......happily pushed it out, and now ........Sitting, with tie being an adult - making money for family - but also letting my adult diaper/baby side out with a full diaper and feeling kinda nice.

Reactions: KindaOlde
Sudocrem all over my bottom before Terry nappy and rubbers with nappy liner and then baby powder around groins stop rubbers chafing

Similar to Monday with another Bambino Classico v2 diaper that is wet and messy. This mess is not as big as Monday, but still very slippery and sooo nice. I have a BareBum diaper ready for a change and for work today. No messing at work, but I'll wet throughout the day.

I woke up wet and then messed my NS Supreme purple diaper while I was walking down the stairs from our bedroom to the kitchen. I pooped my diaper so naturally without effort. Standing in the kitchen to get coffee, my wet, warm, lump, and squishy diaper felt wonderful and now even better as I sit here responding to this thread. What a beautiful morning to be alive and in a wet and messy diaper.

Reactions: howiebabe
Frungie said:
I woke up wet and then messed my NS Supreme purple diaper while I was walking down the stairs from our bedroom to the kitchen. I pooped my diaper so naturally without effort. Standing in the kitchen to get coffee, my wet, warm, lump, and squishy diaper felt wonderful and now even better as I sit here responding to this thread. What a beautiful morning to be alive and in a wet and messy diaper.
I was making my first morning coffee and while standing at the stove I messed and wet my LK. No pushing, no grunting, just an easy natural poop. I mean who needs stimulants when doing it naturally is so much more satisfying.

Last edited:
Back