Poopy diapers

Floodingpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I'm sure this has been asked before, but does anyone like spending time in poop filled diapers?

• Love
Reactions: Jk95, todderhr, Hemix and 2 others

Jg21101

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I poop in my night diaper every morning and I will sit in it for a while. At the weekends longer as I have to get ready earlier during the week

• Love
Reactions: Hemix, therealestdaddydom, Rezzu and 1 other person

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Love it when I get the chance.

• Love
Reactions: Hemix and therealestdaddydom

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I will try to spend at least 30 minutes in my diaper after pooping, although I prefer about an hour before changing.

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, Hemix, therealestdaddydom and 1 other person

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Messy diapers are so comforting, arm, squishy, and yes a little stinky. I don't change immediately when I am alone and don't offend my wife or anyone else. Depending on the circumstance I can be in a messy diaper for anywhere between 1-3 hours with appropriate baby lotion and barrier cream. I usually mess my diapers every morning before my wife gets up. This morning, however, my diaper is just wet.

• Love
Reactions: LiLMaus, Chrissie, Hemix and 1 other person

Freddie07601

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I change my poopy diapers as soon as I can, but I do understand that many find sitting in a poopy diaper pleasurable.

Reactions: BAP21, LiLMaus, chuck and 2 others

ChristianDiaperLover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Sometimes, sometimes not

EmmyBaby2000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I honestly don't really care to spend much time in a poop filled diaper, no. I usually ask for a change right after I am finished pooping. The only time I spend more than a few minutes in a poopy diaper is if we are in the car, then I usually have to wait until we are stopped.

Reactions: Hemix, Rezzu and Jorelaxed

f0rtysixand2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Depends on the situation. Sometime yes and I’ve ended up loading some diapers multiple times because of it. 😬

• Love
Reactions: Hemix, Jorelaxed and LIDiaperBoy

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
i go poop everyday in my diapers due to sudden cramping, IBS, usually night or morning, multiple times a day.

Last edited:

Mfluder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love it when I can poop in my diaper and sit in it for awhile. I love it even more when I wake up having to poop, fill my diaper, and go back to sleep, because cleanup is a problem for morning-me lol.

• Love
Reactions: DiaperMarcus, Hemix, therealestdaddydom and 1 other person

ReluctantAdult

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I rarely poop my diaper, but when I do I generally change soon after. Last night was an exception. I was sampling a Rearz Critter Caboose and ended up pooping before I fell asleep. It was too early to change this diaper because I wanted to test it’s ability to hold up to several heavy wettings. “If you made your diaper mushy, then you can lie in it,” I told myself.

Reactions: DiaperMarcus and Hemix

Hemix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Of course! 🤭 I like to feel it for a while, walk a bit with it and, if the mess isn't enormous, sit down and squish for a while 🥰

Reactions: MisterZero and Jorelaxed

Jojjo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I've never used it for that purpose, I'm not sure I even could, it just not my thing I guess, and I think I'd get a UTI instantly since I get it easy anyway

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Hemix

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My Thanksgiving morning ConfiDry24/7 diaper is wet and messy as I sit here reading the posts and enjoying the squish. My diaper is full, just like my tummy will be later on today. Happy Thanksgiving🦃

• Love
Reactions: Hemix and DLmikey

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just pooped in my semi wet Little Kings. Now I'm going to kick back and enjoy it for a bit then change in to a fresh Caboose and my Tykables baby pink hoody.

• Love
Reactions: Chrissie, todderhr, Jorelaxed and 2 others

Hemix

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Today I wanted to use a diaper with tapes and mess at home. My parents weren't at home, but unfortunately, my sister was still here and didn't leave the house until the evening (how convenient, hah! 😒).

I was like a lion in a cage and I already dropped the load in the toilet in the afternoon, I saw my chance was over. But unexpectedly, my sister went for a while and I felt I could go a bit more.

Soo... I sat down on the floor, pick two dolls to get distract and... I finally messed at home!! 😍🥰

The mess wasn't very big, but it was good enough for adding some extra padding and squishing it safely for a while, hee heeh, totally worth it! 🤭

Maybe I get another chance in the next two weeks, but until then, I'll have to rely on my messy escapades.

If I had known she was going out and my parents didn't come back so early, I wouldn't have gone to the toilet! Buut... it isn't healthy to hold it for so long 🙄

todderhr

Toddler in Hampton Roads, VA, USA
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
for as long as I can, I find them comforting and they make me feel little.

todderhr

Toddler in Hampton Roads, VA, USA
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hemix said:
Today I wanted to use a diaper with tapes and mess at home. My parents weren't at home, but unfortunately, my sister was still here and didn't leave the house until the evening (how convenient, hah! 😒).

I was like a lion in a cage and I already dropped the load in the toilet in the afternoon, I saw my chance was over. But unexpectedly, my sister went for a while and I felt I could go a bit more.

Soo... I sat down on the floor, pick two dolls to get distract and... I finally messed at home!! 😍🥰

The mess wasn't very big, but it was good enough for adding some extra padding and squishing it safely for a while, hee heeh, totally worth it! 🤭

Maybe I get another chance in the next two weeks, but until then, I'll have to rely on my messy escapades.

If I had known she was going out and my parents didn't come back so early, I wouldn't have gone to the toilet! Buut... it isn't healthy to hold it for so long 🙄
it kind of sucks when you want to make a poopy and have no poopy to make it with… time to get a couple of packs of instant oatmill

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed, LIDiaperBoy and Hemix

LittleJ123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Sometimes I'm embarrassed to state just how much I enjoy this. Similar to wetting, the feeling of release definitely make me feel little. For messing, being able to squat naturally (and the slight pressure from the diaper on your bottom) feels so natural and nice. It's just a more pleasant way to poop honestly. I do it sometimes (maybe a couple times a month). I don't stay in them long after they're used (maybe 15 or 20 mins).

Reactions: Floodingpants, oldskool, craigd1341 and 4 others