Pooping?

diaperboy

Pronouns: he/him
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How do you guys usually go? I want to try, but I get too nervous, so I was wondering what position to try first when coaxing myself to go.

Lying on tummy

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr, NappyNicky, Rezzu and 3 others
babyspade said:
How do you guys usually go? I want to try, but I get too nervous, so I was wondering what position to try first when coaxing myself to go.
You could always try sitting on the toilet to try. I usually at home just lean on my knees on the couch looking out the window. Peaceful sight and then plop it goes! lol

Reactions: Whitechocolate, BiBoyDustin, Rainbow and 1 other person
I did standing the last time because I found it easiest. I ended up putting my hands on my knees and pushing until it started then the rest just finished itself. You may feel like you didn't poop all the way since it's on your butt 🤭, but a trip to the potty when you're ready to change may surprise you that it was all done in your diaper. 🙂

Reactions: Whitechocolate, BiBoyDustin, Rainbow and 2 others
Diapercutie said:
Lying on tummy
I don’t get to decide that often when it’s going to occur, but this happened after awakening one morning while lying on my stomach. It was indeed an unusual, and even enjoyable, experience that I don’t mind repeating.

Reactions: Whitechocolate, BiBoyDustin, diaperboy and 2 others
Tough to do sitting, since there's no place for it to go.

I've probably done it lying down a time or two, but standing is the most common because gravity accentuates the urge.

Squatting perhaps if I'm undiapered on the toilet (or out in the woods, or making a deposit on an evil neighbors porch....jk. Don't know why that popped into my head.)

Reactions: BiBoyDustin, KrankyPants, chamberpot and 1 other person
babyspade said:
Squatting for me. I've only done it a few times, though, and I haven't tried any other positions, so calling that one my "favorite" would be an exaggeration. It just felt easy.

As for being nervous: I get it. I was wearing diapers for decades before I tried pooping in one. The thought was never very appealing, and still isn't. I have to be in an impulsive sort of mood to do it, I have to need to poop, and both of those things have to coincide with the opportunity to do it discreetly. As a partial remedy for your nervousness, make sure you feel a good strong urge to poop before trying to do it in your diaper for the first time. Needless to say, if something's already waiting by the back door, it's easier to let it out. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: BiBoyDustin, KrankyPants, diaperboy and 1 other person
With a little practice, you might find that you can mess in even the most peculiar positions... but I wouldn't know anything about that🤭

Reactions: diaperboy
I always stand. Its the way I've been doing it since '13

Reactions: BiBoyDustin and diaperboy
If you mean by pooping in your diaper, I usually squat and comfortably let it go. I actually remember doing that a couple times doing that when I was little, but with Goodnites.

Reactions: Seabear, diaperboy and sinceiwassmall
The only time I've done it, last Sunday was purely accidental. I was bending over to pull my bed sheets back over me with my legs slightly in the air (I guess, it happened quick) and next minute there was a messy diaper.

Reactions: BabyCorry, diaperboy and HomeAlone
Squatting behind furniture like a toddler and boom I have a bulge in the back of my diaper.

Reactions: NappyNicky, BabyCorry, KrankyPants and 3 others
I love laying on my back and feeling it squish all over and up my diaper

• Love
Reactions: cappydiaperlvr, NappyNicky, sinceiwassmall and 2 others
There are over the counter meds that when taken properly, will cause a mess that is out of one's control. Doesn't matter whether you are standing, sitting, or whatever, you will poop uncontrollably. Of course, follow label instructions and don't over use.

• Wow
Reactions: NappyNicky and diaperboy
messydiaper said:
There are over the counter meds that when taken properly, will cause a mess that is out of one's control. Doesn't matter whether you are standing, sitting, or whatever, you will poop uncontrollably. Of course, follow label instructions and don't over use.
yea i remember my run on mineral oil. What was I thinking using it again a 2nd time? lol

Reactions: diaperboy and messydiaper
Antientmariner said:
yea i remember my run on mineral oil. What was I thinking using it again a 2nd time? lol
I'm a big fan of suppositories. Fast acting and dependable.

Reactions: diaperboy
I jus bend my legs a little and push it out. I like to watch myself fill up my diaper or underpants in the mirror. I like to see the bulge come out.

Reactions: wetaccident, cappydiaperlvr, DiaperedDL and 3 others
Zeke said:
I don’t get to decide that often when it’s going to occur, but this happened after awakening one morning while lying on my stomach. It was indeed an unusual, and even enjoyable, experience that I don’t mind repeating.
I am going to try pooing while still laying in bed tomorrow morning for the first time.

Reactions: chamberpot, sinceiwassmall, diaperboy and 1 other person
I mess my diaper in as natural a position as is possible. I could be standing, walking, sitting (I might have to raise off the chair) and then I try to continue with whatever I was doing as long as I am not offending anyone. Usually there is a brief glassy eye gaze as I enjoy the emotional and physical catharsis, with the warm, soft bulge filling my diaper.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, NappyNicky, denis97y and 4 others
Back