Pooping your diaper

What is your reaction when you mess your diaper?

• GAH! I just pooped! Then dash to clean up

Votes: 137 20.9%
  • Ooops, I went potty and clean up when you get to it.

Votes: 259 39.6%
  • Somewhere in the middle of those 2 responses

Votes: 258 39.4%

• Total voters
Zeke said:
Being as I don’t have any choice in the matter and I use cloth diapers I use a folded terry hand towel for a liner. It makes cleanup much easier if you ever decide to let loose in your cloth diapers. Just fold the towel in thirds and before you pin, or snappi your diaper unfold the back and front so that they form a sort of “V” trough. Doing this keeps my diapers and soakers free from feces making it much easier to rinse them in the shower and later to launder them.
I also only wear cloth diapers, prefolds actually and one or two cloth inserts. I find the inserts are very helpful in confining the poop to the insert alone and makes clean up much easier for cloth diaper wearers. My fiancee just uses the insert to wipe most of the poop off my bottom and then finishes wiping me with baby wipes.

Reactions: jessraven
I love pooping my diaper, I have just recently told my wife I like to pee and she accepts, I doubt
she will ever be okay with me pooing my nappy.

Reactions: JazzBaby, jessraven and Lyric
Most of the time, I'll get to it a bit later, usually at least after half an hour, unless I'm really in a Hurry to prepare for work or go somewhere

once i fill my diaper up i usually chill for a little bit. being in the middle of the feeling makes it easier to have really kinky fantasies.

Reactions: Diapercutie, jessraven and Softypink
I usually sit in it for about an hour or so until I decide to change. I don't use any creams and only apply powder, so I just change out of it to avoid rashes.

Never have and never will. Nasty!!

Just filled my nappy with lots of lovely poopoo, going to have a good squishy time while enjoying myself, if I fall asleep after, then I will change later. If it loose runny pop, then I will change asap as it will lead to nappy rash. I wish I had someone to change me, and I them.

Reactions: pluggedup, Diapercutie and jessraven
I normally sit or lie in it for about half hour before changing

Reactions: pluggedup and jessraven
I've used a diaper to it's fullest (pun intended) on several occasions. The difference between having to poop and actually pooping can be a fine line in some cases. On the average, I stay in the pooped diaper for no more than 20 minutes. I have gone up to a little over an hour. Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap will make everything smell fresh as a daisy.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and jessraven
NappyNicky said:
I’m a 25 year old girl and I just started wearing diapers about two years ago, and not until recently did I finally decide to make a mess in my diaper, and I LOVED it. Feeling the warmth in my butt crack and feeling the weight in between my legs makes me go crazy. I love seeing a bulge form, then just sitting in it and feel it squish. I’ve never been brave enough to mess my diaper in public, let alone wear one out the house, but hopefully one day. I love messing my diaper, but I won’t sit in it longer than 20-30 minutes for hygiene reasons. Although I clean it myself I do wish I had a mommy or daddy to clean it up.
That’s awesum girl! So kewl :) :). I understand that desire for someone to change me. I end up changing myself and I can still get kinked from that. Lots of fun to play a little bit

Last edited:
Reactions: pluggedup, Diapercutie, NappyNicky and 2 others
I like that when I need to poo, I can push it into my nappy & continue with what I am doing.

• Love
Reactions: pluggedup, Diapercutie, NappyNicky and 3 others
Evahasgone2 said:
I think you would have to change your list of choices for me my friend.
1 - GAH! I just pooped! Then dash to clean up
2 - Ooops, I went potty and clean up when you get to it.
3 - That poop felt awesome coming out of my anus !! (THIS IS MY CHOICE) !!!
And then proceed to enjoy it, go home and have my wife spank my poopy bottom and then have dirty awesome sex... Then have fun in the shower cleaning each other off. You gotta remember there are many of those still too afraid to speak the truth. I dont sugar coat it or hide.. I tell you enjoy a good poop have fun with it. Dont be vanilla and say ewww to clean up. Well when I was a kid I loved getting messy playing in mud or jumping in puddles, I just think of cleanup as playing in the mud and enjoying fond memories when I was a kid.
Yes!..Totally..I Luvv to entirely "Enjoy" many fully filled, thick, Messy(and or Wet) Diapers covered very securely with several pairs of plastic pants, with my Wife and or others with the same interests in Diapers too..rubbing, spanking and playing like "naughty" messy Diaper Babies is Sooo fun!..I luv everything about it.and, yes, it feels so wonderful and babyish to just "let go" in my Diapers..Mmmmm...:)

Reactions: KoalaGirly, pluggedup, NappyNicky and 2 others
If I mess and it’s really smelly or soft I clean up immediately (like if I have a loose accident), it’s just so repulsive and I get really bad diaper rash with soft poop even if I mess in my panties. If it’s sort of hard poop and I’ve been slowly teasing it out and I finally go...I have stayed in it for hours. I know a lot of people think that’s gross or unsanitary but it is part of my kink. I just love how it makes me feel when I just did a solid dirty down there. It’s just so natural and primal. I guess...I’ve been this way since forever. I LOVE adisc. omg I want to cry right now...so many good people here.
xo Jess

Last edited:
Reactions: pampersguy827, Rainbow, pluggedup and 3 others
SofiaInPampers said:
Never have and never will. Nasty!!
As they say “never say never”. I felt like you do years ago when I first came across this activity and now I have no choice in the matter. I may as well enjoy it since it’s going to happen anyway.

Reactions: KoalaGirly, GoodnitesXL21, Fleetwoodmac32192 and 1 other person
I am enjoying the sensations of a wet and messy Little For Big Little Trunks diaper this morning. I wet during the night and messed my diaper literally 60 seconds after I got out of bed. So here I am now sitting here responding to this thread enjoying the warm squishy in my diaper...sooo very nice. This is one of the simple inexpensive pleasures of life that is so natural. Everybody poops, we just like to poop in our diapers.

Reactions: KoalaGirly and pluggedup
Zeke said:
As they say “never say never”. I felt like you do years ago when I first came across this activity and now I have no choice in the matter. I may as well enjoy it since it’s going to happen anyway.
Well, I just can’t do it.😊

I voted for the first one since I think that is how I would react if I ever did poop in mine.

Back