Pooping your diaper

What is your reaction when you mess your diaper?

• GAH! I just pooped! Then dash to clean up

Votes: 137 20.9%
  • Ooops, I went potty and clean up when you get to it.

Votes: 259 39.6%
  • Somewhere in the middle of those 2 responses

Votes: 258 39.4%

• Total voters
My skin has toughened and my skincare routine has solidified from a decent spell now of constant wear, and I usually let messes sit for 4-6 hours afterward. It has come back to bite me a couple of times early on (24/7 wear is a learning curve) but I fell into a routine that allowed me to eventually work up the amount of time I could safely sit in my mess. Cleanup doesn't really bother me like it does a lot of people. Once it's in the routine, yknow -- just another thing ya do.

Reactions: Zeke and chamberpot
Someplace in the middle. I'll only do #2 if I have time to build up a large deposit, and mainly have the house to myself to clean up. First time it happened, it was a genuine accident. It was when I discovered this side of life, and I had my first nasty case of bronchitis, so during the day that winter break I would tape myself up in plastic backed depends. I was recommended goji extract pills, and I was not prepared for the effects. I had just put on a fresh diaper, and I was drinking plenty of fluids, needless to say it was getting saturated. Then, I get that grumble, and the pressure building up, and I was terrified "this hasn't happened since I was little!" and finally the body overruled the will of the mind; I was in ecstasy of the sensation. Found out how difficult clean up was, but I sat around for a while, maybe 30 minutes, longest has only ever been an hour, just revisiting what it was like. Then when I was really sick with pneumonia, and couldn't handle either end, it was an immediate change, partially because I wasn't functioning to enjoy it mentally, but mainly it was a loose release and just felt gross

I used to mess in my diapers when I was younger before I got married. I was only able to wear once in a while and when I did, I tended to go all the way, and not only potty, but also mess and then spend several hours enjoying the feeling of my squishy diapers. Once I got married I no longer messed or even wore diapers except on rare occasions. But now, after finally meeting a girl who could accept my DL fetish, she allows me to mess once in awhile, but we agreed that she decides when I can mess, how long I can stay in them and whether we stay home or go out somewhere. She enjoys teasing me when I mess.

Reactions: subamor, pluggedup, Diapercutie and 2 others
Lets just say I have spent way to much time training myself to mess my diaper uncontrollably to even think of removing it just to use a toilet.
I wear diapers because I love wearing, wetting, and messing diapers, I find using my diaper a lot more convenient than having to rush off and find a toilet.

Reactions: pdiapered, Rezzu, NappyNicky and 1 other person
I’m a 25 year old girl and I just started wearing diapers about two years ago, and not until recently did I finally decide to make a mess in my diaper, and I LOVED it. Feeling the warmth in my butt crack and feeling the weight in between my legs makes me go crazy. I love seeing a bulge form, then just sitting in it and feel it squish. I’ve never been brave enough to mess my diaper in public, let alone wear one out the house, but hopefully one day. I love messing my diaper, but I won’t sit in it longer than 20-30 minutes for hygiene reasons. Although I clean it myself I do wish I had a mommy or daddy to clean it up.

• Love
Reactions: BonsaiBoy, babydl, JazzBaby and 13 others
IzzyFox said:
It isn't often when I mess, but when I do (typically IBS-related), I try to clean up as quickly as possible.
I also clean myself up ASAP after having uncontrollable poops.

Reactions: Softypink
NappyNicky said:
I’m a 25 year old girl and I just started wearing diapers about two years ago, and not until recently did I finally decide to make a mess in my diaper, and I LOVED it. Feeling the warmth in my butt crack and feeling the weight in between my legs makes me go crazy. I love seeing a bulge form, then just sitting in it and feel it squish. I’ve never been brave enough to mess my diaper in public, let alone wear one out the house, but hopefully one day. I love messing my diaper, but I won’t sit in it longer than 20-30 minutes for hygiene reasons. Although I clean it myself I do wish I had a mommy or daddy to clean it up.
When you do finally get around to messing in public make surgery that you stay downwind of others or maintain enough separation not to force them into participating in your experience. With my IC sometimes I don’t have much choice when and where ••it happens so I try to abide by the suggestion that I posted here. It’s nice to see young ladies taking part in what’s normally considered a male dominated activity.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather and NappyNicky
Zeke said:
When you do finally get around to messing in public make surgery that you stay downwind of others or maintain enough separation not to force them into participating in your experience. With my IC sometimes I don’t have much choice when and where ••it happens so I try to abide by the suggestion that I posted here. It’s nice to see young ladies taking part in what’s normally considered a male dominated activity.
I would recomend the same whenever possible when messing ones diaper out in public.
Crowed malls are hard to maintain distancing, same as local or state faires.

Reactions: NappyNicky
Lyric said:
I used to mess in my diapers when I was younger before I got married. I was only able to wear once in a while and when I did, I tended to go all the way, and not only potty, but also mess and then spend several hours enjoying the feeling of my squishy diapers. Once I got married I no longer messed or even wore diapers except on rare occasions. But now, after finally meeting a girl who could accept my DL fetish, she allows me to mess once in awhile, but we agreed that she decides when I can mess, how long I can stay in them and whether we stay home or go out somewhere. She enjoys teasing me when I mess.
You’re so lucky to have found someone to accept you with this fetish. I hope I could be as lucky lol good for you

Reactions: babydl, Softypink and DL0202
Uh, no poop for this girl.

Reactions: Softypink and dlboylife
Zeke said:
Damned auto correct, make SURE, not make surgery!!! I have to start proofreading before posting.

Last edited:
I poop my diaper all the time and normally I get changed by my daddy's live in housekeeper/nanny.

Reactions: Rezzu, KittyMerriweather and NappyNicky
Zeke said:
Damned auto correct, make SURE, not make surgery!!! I have to start proofreading before posting.
I do my best proofreading after I hit send.

I don’t happen to poop my nappy very often. When I do, it is because I am out, and badly need to go, and that I know I am not far from home. I prefer pooping in them rather than holding it for 20 more minutes, which would be even more uncomfortable than feeling the resulting bulk on me. In that case, I will wear less than half an hour, and will have a shower as soon as I get home.
If I let it go while being at home, that will be less than 5 minutes before getting changed.

I really dont like getting diaper rash. Its a good way to instigate a pressure sore for me.

I haven't messed in a while. The clean-up is a major hassle. I'm sharing a house with 5 other guys and I don't want to stink the house up out of courtesy. When I had my own place, I'd do it almost everyday and wouldn't change for at least an hour or two. Any longer than that and my skin begins to itch horribly. I might one of these nights if it's really late at night. You need the right supplies on hand to do it though.
  1. Grocery bag (to put the messy diaper in)
  2. Garbage bag with ties.
  3. Paper towels.
  4. Moist wipes
  5. Access to a shower.
Stay padded!!

Reactions: Softypink and NappyNicky
my ex liked me cleaning her up when she went. she loved her little times. and me daddying.

Reactions: KoalaGirly, pluggedup, Diapercutie and 3 others
KittyMerriweather said:
I figure there are 2 kinds of people when it comes to a messy diaper. Which type of person are you?
I've only pooped in my diaper once and it was by accident. Waiting for the bus and just couldn't hold it, had to go in my diaper. It actually felt really good and to my surprise I liked it. I've always been a little curious what it would be like to poop myself. Now I know and I think I will do it again real soon.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Diapercutie, Softypink and 3 others
BigKid25 said:
I have a lot of trauma around pooping myself from being bullied as a kid by my brothers. I get instantly turned off when I poop myself and it is miserable to clean. I think I've messed my diaper as an adult only 2 times ever. I tried it a few weeks back because I've been trying to get myself comfortable wearing for a full day or 2 but I'm afraid to sit anywhere or move too fast and it just doesn't give me the same excitement as wetting. Doesn't really excitement me at all tbh.

So, it's a process for me to learn to trust that and be okay with a mess. I definitely go STRAIGHT to the shower afterwards though and only poop disposables. I already get very particular about cleaning my cloth after wetting. Messing them would stress me out big time!
Being as I don’t have any choice in the matter and I use cloth diapers I use a folded terry hand towel for a liner. It makes cleanup much easier if you ever decide to let loose in your cloth diapers. Just fold the towel in thirds and before you pin, or snappi your diaper unfold the back and front so that they form a sort of “V” trough. Doing this keeps my diapers and soakers free from feces making it much easier to rinse them in the shower and later to launder them.

Reactions: BigKid25 and Lyric
Back