pooping a diaper for anxiety and stress relief

Status
Not open for further replies.

galaxx

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hello. I have two or 3 reasons because I mess my diaper. At first, because at mornings I can't hold it, I doesn't do it on purpose in this case. It is a hassle because I often poop two times at mornings, and wery often when I think I do not have to poop anymore, and after washing me and puttinng on a clean diaper and dress up, about 20 minutes later, often outside home, I have an accident and poop in my diaper again.

Second reason, because I like it, it turns me on like a sexual thing. This fact has destroyed my couple relations because women want real man and not one who wears diapers, first for need, later found out I do it for fetish too.

And finally, for stress relief. When I have strong anxiety, get wery nerwous, begin to sweat a lot, I just need to go home, be alone and just let it go into my diaper. The anxiety relief is wery efective in my case, but I do combine it with some beer or wine, smoke tobacco and sometimes weed, and medication like alprazolam. I know alprazolam is very adictive, but a good aid for severe stress and anxiety, like happens to me. I do not hurt myself or others pooping in my diaper on purpose to relax, and sometimes just messing my diaper, a cigarette and a glas of red wine replaces te use of medication like the mentioned alprazolam, sold under tradename xanax in some coutries.

Today I fellt really really stressed and nervous, and when I arrived at home, I pooped my diaper on purpose, ended rubing it untill cu* and now I feel relaxed. But the tobacco and the wine helped too, and still I am now sitting in my wet, pooped and cu*ed diaper. But suffering about the lonely life I live, where it is not possible to share my world because I would be laught out, outside of this and other lovelly abdl comunity websites. But still alone. I need to be with somebody who understands me and gives hapines again, now after the second glass wine I'm not so bad as half an hour ago, but I reallize I'm really down and depressed. What kind of self-image can I have when I act like a stinky freak

Reactions: Jorelaxed, SaggyDiaperChris and DumpyD101
I never had a problem with control (outside of a time when I had IC in Elementary school, which didn't last long and was fixed with surgery), but I definitely get it being sexual and it being a good stress reliever.

Reactions: SaggyDiaperChris and veryoldbaby
Galaxx -
Just know, many(!) people out in internet-land share the same challenges you wrote about. I have been an active DL for over 20 years now. I have read endless number of similar posts, mostly by men, just wanting somebody to share these feelings with. I have been that guy also.

I will admit that I did share some of this with a couple of sexual partners, but those relationships didn't work out for the long run. It was fun, but also only possible by having very close and trusting partnerships with these girls. Neither of them liked (or appeared to know much about) ABDL activities, but would participate because of my desires, for me. I will also admit I never messed around anybody...

I think too many people try to find a partner, already part of the ABDL community. That is just going to prove difficult. You are already reducing the pool of candidates to a relatively small number of the population. To then find a partner, in that small pool of people, who you actually click with, and share other interests, share ambitions, dreams, and even love(?!) are just quite small, in my opinion ( and experience).

I would always recommend to find a great person to spend time with. It might lead to love. As things get more serious, probably worth sharing these desires. If the person cares enough, then they might just play along, for you, even if not their thing. We just need to all understand that it could take time, and they might just not be able to. Some people love feet. Yuk. I don't. So if a partner of mine asked me to play along with that.... well, yeah that would be hard for me.

I have still never heard a good reason for why some of us like wearing and using diapers well into adult years. As mentioned, I have loved the feeling for more than 2/3rds of my life, but I had a great childhood, no drama, caring home, great upbringing, no stress. I just like the feeling. No bad experiences stand out in my past..

But yeah, we are always here to talk so remember that Galaxx.

As for the sensation of pooping diapers, I seem to recall reading about the pleasures of pooping.. I think it is when the vagus nerve is stimulated, during bowel movement. It sends a relaxing sensation through the body. Usually more likely to happen with a big bowel movement, but I think the forcing out into a snug diaper can also increase the sensation.

Anyway, keep doing what you are doing - it feels great, and you are not hurting anybody!

Take care.
Andrew

Reactions: SaggyDiaperChris
IDK. I've found that women don't really care about wearing diapers (or using them). I mean, some might, but some people don't like licorice either.
In any case, if it's a legitimate need, physically or mentally, don't curb yourself trying to fit someone's ideal.

I'm personally totally incontinent. Yet there's times of the day when I can guess I'm going to have a messy accident. It is pretty refreshing when it happens though. I think so anyway.

Completly agree its very relaxing and sexual.
after a long week, friday night get comthy in my diaper & onesie watching netflix if i need to pee or #2 i just let it happen

Reactions: inconchestwaders
I feel the same way, when my anxiety gets the best of me, or a long stressfull day i come home and wet and mess and act like a baby, make cummies and i feel so good afterwards.

You always have people to talk to here. I share your passion also. I find it a very sexual fetish, also very pleasing ans satisfying. I don't do it for stress, but sometimes I think about it and stress can make you do things. It also gives me great peace to use the diaper for its intended use. I love a good glass of wine when I am in my diaper watching a movie at home relaxing, and I will soak my diaper then change and go to bed. I love waking up to a wet diaper and sometimes I just wear it while I make my breakfast. I love walking my dog in the morning in sweats and a diaper, and sometimes purposely wait till I am far from the house to soak myself. You will find many here that enjoy this fetish. Don't let others say you are not in your right mind or discourage you from enjoying what you like .

Reactions: Chrissie, SaggyDiaperChris and MaengDa2992
anxiety causes a lot of us bowel issues,

Reactions: MaengDa2992 and veryoldbaby
galaxx said:
Hello. I have two or 3 reasons because I mess my diaper. At first, because at mornings I can't hold it, I doesn't do it on purpose in this case. It is a hassle because I often poop two times at mornings, and wery often when I think I do not have to poop anymore, and after washing me and puttinng on a clean diaper and dress up, about 20 minutes later, often outside home, I have an accident and poop in my diaper again.

Second reason, because I like it, it turns me on like a sexual thing. This fact has destroyed my couple relations because women want real man and not one who wears diapers, first for need, later found out I do it for fetish too.

And finally, for stress relief. When I have strong anxiety, get wery nerwous, begin to sweat a lot, I just need to go home, be alone and just let it go into my diaper. The anxiety relief is wery efective in my case, but I do combine it with some beer or wine, smoke tobacco and sometimes weed, and medication like alprazolam. I know alprazolam is very adictive, but a good aid for severe stress and anxiety, like happens to me. I do not hurt myself or others pooping in my diaper on purpose to relax, and sometimes just messing my diaper, a cigarette and a glas of red wine replaces te use of medication like the mentioned alprazolam, sold under tradename xanax in some coutries.

Today I fellt really really stressed and nervous, and when I arrived at home, I pooped my diaper on purpose, ended rubing it untill cu* and now I feel relaxed. But the tobacco and the wine helped too, and still I am now sitting in my wet, pooped and cu*ed diaper. But suffering about the lonely life I live, where it is not possible to share my world because I would be laught out, outside of this and other lovelly abdl comunity websites. But still alone. I need to be with somebody who understands me and gives hapines again, now after the second glass wine I'm not so bad as half an hour ago, but I reallize I'm really down and depressed. What kind of self-image can I have when I act like a stinky freak
Completely agree. Messing a diaper is great. Especially when you wait a couple days to go and you have a thick diaper on that can hold your huge bowel movement. Love it when it forms into a big clump in the seat of the diaper. It's so comfy.

Reactions: Chrissie, SaggyDiaperChris, MaengDa2992 and 1 other person
I also wet and mess for stress relief. I have really bad anxiety and PTSD. I am also a ab baby and use that also for stress relief. I also find it very sexual too. Once I mess and wet i masturbate till done and stay a total baby until I'm changed. I cant help it. It is the only way I can calm down. My nurse/aid is very understanding about it. See gives me privacy and checks on me until i calm down.

Pooping a diaper is a good stress reliever like peeing is too but makes you feel even more of a baby

Yes it does. I cant help it. The first sense of stress or anxiety its were I go.

CookieMonstah said:
Pooping a diaper is a good stress reliever like peeing is too but makes you feel even more of a baby
Provided, you're not put off by the smell of it, of course.

I dont care, once I'm in stress mode,

Sidewinder said:
Provided, you're not put off by the smell of it, of course.
Poop often doesn't bother me, I can smell a lot of horrible smells and usually not even flinch

Reactions: veryoldbaby
I'm poopy and wet right now. Very very relaxed

bspan27801 said:
I'm poopy and wet right now. Very very relaxed
Does she change you? Sometimes I need assistance.

Yes, she is my aid through the week. She is pretty good with me. She knows and understands I cant help it.

I have very bad episodes of anxiety and I cant seem to get around them. This is my coping skill

CookieMonstah said:
Poop often doesn't bother me, I can smell a lot of horrible smells and usually not even flinch
Whilst it may not bother you, it may bother others.

I'm just saying this for you to keep in mind.

Other things to consider too, are things like the cleanup afterward, and making sure you don't stay in it too long and things like that.

As a wise man once said: "it pays to know your limitations."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back