Poopers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Other
I never thought I would, but I just pooped my very first diaper.

I was getting up w/ a fairly fresh diaper already on, to go to the bathroom...and I just said "f#$k it!" and pooped! It was a lot easier than I thought, but an odd sensation. It was on the firm side I guess, so I decided to sit in it. Will cleanup soon, not going to sit in it very long...and the smell isn't too pleasant.

Mick

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Typical assesment: Feels great...smells bad...clean up sucks. Best to do it first thing in the morning as you've done, and to shower right afterwards.

-Gus

Role
Other
That's basically exactly how it went...I don't plan on really ever doing it again...but at least now I've done it so I know. I wasn't exactly ever planning on doing it anyway.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I hear you. I don't do it very often, but I certainly won't say that I don't plan on doing it again :)

-Gus

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Ah yes, I think I remember when I did it. Like, once. It sucked ass. (No pun intended. :p)

Erm... anyways, it's good you got to try it out.

--The Silent Assassin--

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yes, pooping has it's moments, but the cleaning is always the worst. Cleaning in a shower makes it much easier.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]Yeah, I'm a pooper. However I usually don't have time to poop. I'll wet while my parents are in the house but I only poop when they're away.[/font]

A

Asher

I have to agree with everyone else, cleanup sux so bad, but boy, if you didn't have to clean up if you know what I mean ; p

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
Myself, love it. (Not cleanup, lol), but pooping in diapers is a fantastic feeling, and yes, so is sitting down in it. But yeah the smell isn't always the best, and even though I've never been changed before by anyone else, I'm sure I can still deal with a messy diaper. Besides, the feeling overpowers the cleanup to me. ^_^

Milla

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I do indeed enjoy pooping in my diapers. Sometimes cleanup is a hassle, but showers and locked bathroom doors do indeed help. And hey, they invented baby wipes for a reason!

irecomme

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
gave it a shot when I was twelve or thirteen.

that's actually the limit of my hands-on, beyond-a-curiosity involvement with the AB/DL scene. never going to try it again.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
That's basically exactly how it went...I don't plan on really ever doing it again...but at least now I've done it so I know. I wasn't exactly ever planning on doing it anyway.
...Thats what I say every time....and I always say, "one more time, then never again..." and then I do it again...

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
'Tis fun, And I do it fairly often, but alas, the cleanup does suck spectacularly if you do not have any baby wipes. Baby wipes make it much better and easier though, so it is my advice that anyone who defecates in their diaper should have some on hand.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
"Don't be a poopyhead - use wipes" :educate:

NOthing wrong with pooping in diapers - that's what diapers are (also) for. Just don't do it in public or around people who haven't agreed to that previously - you wouldn't invite a bunch of strangers to watch you going #2 in a toilet either.
Other than that, it's not much different from using the potty - both require clean-up, it's just that cleaning up messy diapers usually requires more time and effort, which also means you're exposed to the unpleasant site (odor, dirt) much longer.

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.