Poop in diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i love the feeling of a full nappy

Reactions: CrinklingCajun
Same :) I´m diapered 24/7 so when it happens it happens. Usually I poop into my diapers after the breakfast :p Usually I just like to sit and mush it.. even for hours if possible 😅

Reactions: bigtoddler96
I'm in one right now :)

Reactions: Deleted member 45172
MrDiaperHead said:
Yes or not? Why?
I would love to poop in my diapers if I had the privacy but I live around family but I love peeing and pooping my diapers. Anything but the toilet!

As much as messing is enjoyable for me, the cleanup and feeling of disgust that comes after ruins the experience for me and makes it not worthwhile. I don’t mess very often as a result, but when I do I really have to be in the mood to mess.

For me there's nothing better than having a diaper on inside my pants and being able to just fill it to the max whenever I feel like it. Earlier today I went home on my lunch break and my diaper was already soaking wet, normally I mess standing up because it's easier, but today the urge hit really bad while I was sitting down at the table. I just leaned back in the chair and pushed and the only place for it to go was forward into the crotch area, and as I kept pushing I could feel it expanding between my legs like a balloon. That was quite different from the usual experience of just filling the back of the diaper standing up, and just goes to show that doing something a little different than usual can really make you realize how much you enjoy it...

Reactions: Mickeymic, Rezzu and chamberpot
I normally stay diapered until I have my morning coffee. Then, I'll usually use the toilet to poop mostly because cleanup is a pain. I did have a few pooping accidents a year before, but never pooped on purpose.
Over the last month I decided to try something new. I would poop my diaper on purpose. At first, I had to force it a little to start. Now, I neither hold it nor force it. I just relax and let it happen it actually feels good sliding out of me. I even pooped my panties while outside doing yard work. I won't poop my panties inside because of spillage. If I felt diarrhea I would use the toilet still. Unless in my night diaper that could hold it or GoSupreme with a cover.
I didn't poop in public, but the other day while in a long line I did. I was wearing a diaper cover and a thick Tykables overnight and was fed up from waiting, so I relaxed and just let my body do its thing. The relief felt good and the cleanup was worth it.
Now, if I'm awake and have to poop sometimes I'll use the toilet. Around company, with a few exceptions, I'll won't poop in my diaper my diaper, but in bed or I just feel like it I'll use my diaper. It feels great to go poop in my diaper and panties. I think I'll continue to use the toilet, my diaper, or panties when in the backyard whichever is more convenient. Today, I woke and had to poop bad so I let it go. I am going to see how long I can wait for a change. That probably will be soon because they were already wet when I woke and I peed a lot and pooped twice since and they are sagging bad. Plus I am out of coffee and have to go to the store.

Reactions: chamberpot
I have been urinary inco for many years and I can deal with that but if I lost control of my bowels I think I woud go out and shoot myself

• Sad
Reactions: DiaperedWeeb97 and MrDiaperHead
boomer2480 said:
I have been urinary inco for many years and I can deal with that but if I lost control of my bowels I think I woud go out and shoot myself
Hey, don't say that!! Diapers are your friends!

MrDiaperHead said:
Hey, don't say that!! Diapers are your friends!
For some, they are strictly utilitarian. As much as I love them, fecal incontinence would be a real blow, so I understand where boomer2480 is coming from.

I wear diapers, I pee in my diaper when I need to pee, I poop in my diaper when I need to poop unless I’m at my day shift job, if at my night shift job I just use my diaper.

So as the person changing diapers, it's not my favorite part of being a daddy. It is something that happens, but I never wake up in the morning going... "oooh hope my little broke the seams!".

As a person say in a restaurant or movie theater sitting next to someone stinking up the place in a poopy diaper, I'm gonna be the first on to tell them they need a change. I ain't shy.

daddyconnor said:
So as the person changing diapers, it's not my favorite part of being a daddy. It is something that happens, but I never wake up in the morning going... "oooh hope my little broke the seams!".

As a person say in a restaurant or movie theater sitting next to someone stinking up the place in a poopy diaper, I'm gonna be the first on to tell them they need a change. I ain't shy.

How noticeable is it when your kids go number 2?
I really like doing it but I hate the clean-up

Reactions: babyshau
MrDiaperHead said:
Yes or not? Why?
I just changed my poopie diaper. Its easer to clean up the more you do it. I love it. I been poop in my in my diaper after breakfast in morning. But tonight it happn in evening

Reactions: MrDiaperHead
no interest in that here. (tried it once, did not enjoy) Have had a few accidents overnight due to bad flu, grateful to have been diapered. (they say dirty diaper cleanup is bad, I don't care to try dirty bed cleanup!!)

SicartheaSpikefan said:
How noticeable is it when your kids go number 2?
I really like doing it but I hate the clean-up

I don't have biological children. But there is a huge difference in the mass of poop rendered by a tiny baby and the resulting stink factor versus an adult.

Children who crap their diapers usually are changed right away too. Nobody wants to deal with the resulting rash of they sit in fecal matter too long.

Sitting in poop as an adult is your business, but not something you should do in public. If you are IC it happens, but still get up and clean yourself up.

It's simply rude.

There is one type of occasion where I enjoy it: if I’ve been holding my pee and waiting to have a sort of “accident”, then the urge to shit strikes, I’m not gonna go empty my bladder. In a simulated accident it’s a turn on, but I always feel grossed out once I am empty. But I’m not wasting hours of holding for a nice accident into a toilet. The shit may come with it. Ha

I like to from time to time...... It's just such a little thing to do..... Love the dirty feeling it give me. Expecely the smell. A wet diaper is very discreet. But their no covering the smell of a skinkey diaper

I love messing in my diaper

It's my ultimate goal when wearing but it doesn't happen every time. If I really want to mess and can't, I'll do the banana dare.

As for messing for real, it's my favorite part of wearing my diapers.

Yes, but rare and when I'm prepared for cleanup. I try to prep for when it's a lump and not mush. A subtle mixture with baby powder and always an immediate change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back