diaperfooties

🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Does anyone know of any other polo shirts that are onsies besides tykables? I wear nothing but polis to work and going 24/7 so I would love to buy a lot

diaperfooties said:
Does anyone know of any other polo shirts that are onsies besides tykables? I wear nothing but polis to work and going 24/7 so I would love to buy a lot
i'm sure there's some that are out there but you'd need to look around for them

rearz has some I think

Rearz has some, they look awesome, I want to order one but I don't want to waste my money on a wrong size, something that would be too large wouldn't hold the diaper properly, and if its too tight, we can't really wear them for long periods of time.

Try looking on Amazon and incontinence shop online

I found the Rearz polos fabric not to be as comfortable as the tykables and they have the monogrammed R on them I have allways liked a plain shirt.

Rearz use to have a retail store where you could try on samples before buying but unfortunately they decided to move to a new location where a retail store or showroom were not allowed.

Reactions: diaperfooties
HappyNappin said:
I recently got some from China and there not bad for the price.

Racketys also sell them, in cotton or a polyester version. Haven't tried these yet as I'm between sizes in their vests.
Thank you I will give that a try for sure.

Really concerned by alieexpress, their delivery times are crazily insane, I've yet to trust them for anything, their prices are awesome, but who would wait 2 months for a delivery, plus they want my mobile phone number, no way they won't get that private information, I have enough spam, scamming attempts right now.

Last edited:
CodyBaby said:
Really concerned by alieexpress, their delivery times are crazily insane, I've yet to trust them for anything, their prices are awesome, but who would wait 2 months for a delivery, plus they want my mobile phone number, no way they won't get that private information, I have enough spam, scamming attempts right now.

The delivery times are a saftey net, the seller must refund you if you've not got what you paid for, it's all tracked.
Mine took 15 days to get to me, i've had bigger items get to the UK in as little as 3 days.
And they don't need a valid phone number.

Last edited:
Ok, so I could give them a fake number, will probably do it, I'm very suspicious of a China place knowing my mobile phone number and the more I see places asking for it, and after awhile we wonder why we receive so many scam and fraud calls or even by txt.

On Etsy there's an ABDL shop called Big Tots. She makes a 'wear to work' line of onesies that are polo shirts. Great shop with quality made clothing. I've purchased from her for years.

Reactions: diaperfooties
Wish the snappy join was more up the front on the body suit l was in.

The wear to work onesies have the join more to the front, however the crotch area has come the grow holes quite quickly. I assume from walking friction.

Back