Polls Section Seperate From The Forum??

Should the polls section be put in place?

• Yes

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No

Votes: 10 76.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There are other sites that have a section of the site completely devoted to polls. I think this would be a phenomenal idea, because this would be less threads and straightforward permanent polls that never close due to inactivity. Have the polls section have a random button, new poll column, top poll column, featured poll window, and poll categories window. People can edit their polls options and cannot add new options.
Ofcourse questions like "What diaper size will fit me? and What laptop upgrade should I choose" will still be in the forum.
So should this be implemented? Why or Why Not? Pros and Cons?

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I think most of the time the polls are simply there for the discussion; I wouldn't get much from just seeing a poll, I'd want to discuss the subject of the poll, or anticipate the results, or whatever.

I can't think of any polls that would work well by themselves.

Dark Bringer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'd be interested in having long running polls on certain subjects. It'd be nice to not have them get buried with everything else and then locked. Some basics
What age were you potty trained?
Do you have any memories of wearing diapers (before age 4)?
and so on. There are some questions that I'm just curious to get a wide sample response on because I'm interested in seeing if there is a pattern or not.
Pinning them at the top would have the same effect too.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Probably not, unless they're all about the same subject in a board, which would make for a really cluttered subforum just for polls. Either that or you get a long list of unrelated polls all jumbled together.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I think it depends on the poll, and only if there was a discussion with the poll also. I frankly would not like a poll section like the kind on diaperspace, which is just a mess and pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.