Status
Not open for further replies.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
Meh. I'm a goat. I don't really subscribe to this one so much, though.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Fire snake huh, plz I must know more, I've never really dug to deep on this topic, VS what you might find on yahoo or in hte new papers

Role
  1. Private
Fire snake huh, plz I must know more, I've never really dug to deep on this topic, VS what you might find on yahoo or in hte new papers

There is something about it here, but I found out through a Chinese.

(I'm going to look and make sure that she was right.) Yep.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Now I must find a site that does that for free lol I want to know more rofl

Role
  1. Private
Now I must find a site that does that for free lol I want to know more rofl
The one I linked (weird as it looks) actually does ... it's BELOW their "why don't you buy our..." ad.

I think it's at the bottom of the page.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
I've no idea when I was born, so that does nothing for me, I'm afraid.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yeha I found it, I'm a Fire Rabbit :)

The Fire Rabbit - loving, unobtrusive, sensitive, perceptive and motivated by appreciation.

It does fit me well i gusse

Lightning

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I'm from the year of the Dog, and I'm a Wood Dog to be precise. Those personality descritions read me down to a tee! Scary...

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
So I'm a water boar (pig) and I found this description of it for me.

The Water Boar

It's funny...the first paragraph fit me so perfectly it was extremely intriguing. But then I read the rest of even though some of it fit me, some of it didn't at all.

That's what's so interesting about these kinds of things to me...it's so hard to tell if there's anything to them or not. On one hand, it's pretty amazing to me how accurate some of these descriptions can be, especially since they're just based on birth dates...it just seems way too coincidental for them to fit me so well.

On the other hand...the description I read was pretty long. Since they're all probably that long, maybe there's a pretty big chance I would find something very accurate in every one of them.

Besides, when reading my own, I bet my mind is partly biased because part of me gets excited about the prospect of it all being real...so maybe as I start reading it starts snowballing and my mind makes me believe it fits me more accurately than it does.

So you more intellectual types would probably say the whole thing is just a bunch of superstitious drivel and people convince themselves of the accuracy.

But, it's more fun to believe that there could be something to the whole idea...especially because it is pretty amazing to me how accurately the first paragraph describes my personality. It's dead on. And there's something pretty neat and exciting about that.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yes your right, I did find some thing on the web site that where very off base, but then other that hit the mark

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Cock FTW.

The year of course!

Y

Yumi

I'm a water rooster, but I don't see how I fit it. I can understand the water bit, but the rooster? Give me a break.

Btw anyone who is a Fire Horse is bad luck. Women in China have abortions on that year.

S

soren456

Earth Dragon. First I've heard of it.

But don't forget it. I'll bite your butt . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.