2. Diaper Lover
I use windows XP Pro on my old laptop
An Vista On my new one, Soon to be window 7 Beta

Last edited:

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Ubuntu 9.04 and Windows Vista Home Basic on my laptop.
Windows XP Prof on my Desktop.

I voted other since I use Ubuntu the most.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
'Cause everyone uses Windows, right?

I use a Mac, version 10.5.6, and I know there are others here who use Macs and Linux.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ubuntu 9.04 and Windows Vista Home Basic on my laptop.
Windows XP Prof on my Desktop.

I voted other since I use Ubuntu the most.

I have heard alot of good thing aobut Ubuntu, I havn't made the switch over yet. We will see how fail windows 7 is frist :\.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
Windows Vista...it's not terrible. It took some getting used to, but I actually like it better than XP in certain ways. At least the file system is simpler, to me.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Way to make an OS poll and list only Windows lol.

My primary OS is Linux (currently using Ubuntu and Gentoo). I'm running Windows 7 on my tablet, only because of the lack of tablet integration available currently under Linux (I'd kind of like to help change that, but we'll see).

I've also worked a bit with Solaris and FreeBSD (I actually have my own dev branch in their kernel... but I stopped that a few years back) but mainly for development purposes. The main thing that stops me from using *BSD as a desktop OS is GFX card driver support. I don't really want all my stuff running in VESA modes all the time :p. I suspect I'll be developing mostly on RHEL at the new job :).

I also have this thing for NetBSD. I just think it's really cool. Though, haven't used it for anything too big, nor really developed much for it.

Kiwi_Sin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
currently Duel Boot on person laptop with Win7 and Vista,
Laptop (Downloader) (thats connected to the 37" LCD Samsung TV) is WinXP Dark Edition
Web (my website design) Testing Machine is Win2k

Role
  1. Private
'Cause everyone uses Windows, right?

I use a Mac, version 10.5.6, and I know there are others here who use Macs and Linux.

Woo!

Psyched for Snow Leopard?

On-Topic: XP Professional, SP3 when it's up and running.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm running Ubuntu Intrepid Ibex. I don't use Windows anymore. I also tried Gentoo, but it gave me issues. I also might be buying a Mac in the fall.

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Win2.1(386 virtual mode), Win3.1, Win95, Win98, Win2000, MacOS9, OSX in all iterations including 'Public Beta', Ubuntu flavours as well as CentOS.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Vista Vista Vista!

Vista Vista Vista!

Dadadididadi

dadadididadi

F

Falkio

Vista Home Basic on the desktop. But I like XP because its easy to navigate.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
My personal computer (rarely used) has Windows 98.
Family comp has XP
Parents laptop has Vista.

B

Butterfly Mage

I have my netbook configured as a XP/Win7 dual boot.
My partner's computer runs the dreaded Vista
My upstairs computer runs Win7

Chris H

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have my main HDD on Windows 7, all my stuff on a backup HDD, and Ubuntu to rescue the rest of my crap off my main HDD & once they disable 7 beta build 1000.

And to those saying "Why would you start an OS poll without Mac/Linux/whatever," the title of the thread is "What WINDOWS OS do you use?"

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My desktop (runs Media Server for PS3, and is my games rig) is running Vista Ultimate. My newer laptop is running Vista Home Premium and my older laptop is running Ubuntu 9.04 (Jaunty Jackalope). Once I get my internet issues squared away (goodamn Verizon) I'm going to switch to the Ubuntu laptop for IRC, browsing and bittorrent. That way I can put everything on my network behind a very secure firewall and only expose the laptop.

Gil

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Win2.1(386 virtual mode), Win3.1, Win95, Win98, Win2000, MacOS9, OSX in all iterations including 'Public Beta', Ubuntu flavours as well as CentOS.

:thumbsup:

And to those saying "Why would you start an OS poll without Mac/Linux/whatever," the title of the thread is "What WINDOWS OS do you use?"
NOW it does. Before, it simply said "What OS do you use?".

Status
Not open for further replies.