Poll:What should i do??|ordering online/wait until im 18??

What should i do??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think people are making jokes behind my back and i think EVERYONE knows about it. even a school aid made a joke
"next thing you know he will be bringing pads for when he will need to take a crap"
I AM seriously thinking that.
therefor i masturbate while watching diaper girl videos.
instead of wearing diapers

i am even having dreams of wearing diapers IN PRISON.

do you think its better to just wait,
OR put enough courage into buying them off the internet.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Get them online and go crazy. YEA BaBY!

*u*k what others say.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
XP Medical is pretty cheap for good quality diapers and they are located in the LA area which I don't think is too far away from you. Though you will have to pay sales tax, also most if not all their items are in plain unmarked boxes even whole cases.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You should try and buy some, but before you buy some you must have a hidingplace and you have to know no one would look there, I made the mistake of getting some before so yeah my mother saw it, and it sucked so you should not make the same mistake. Or wait till your 18 and that will make you go insane yeah...

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
you could very well be imagining that people are talking behind your back. just because someone made a comment like "ooh betagame needs diapers" doesn't mean they seriously suspect you actually wear them. i think you should carry on wearing diapers. just be really discreet and make sure no one ever finds out.

if you've been discreet and people have found out anyway then the chances are they just assume you have an incontinence problem, and it would be extremely rude of them to bring something like that up in conversation. anyone who you overhear talking about it deserves a stern telling off for discussing your private business in public.

i think you're just paranoid, dude. it's likely diaper-deprivation that has addled your wits, so buy another package, online or in person, and stop worrying so much.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Wait...Is there like a background story that goes with this? Because the first post doesn't make much sense...

E

Error404

Eh? Order them online or just go buy some. You won't find it that difficult. First time is the hardest, after that, it's so easy that you'll do it naturally.

As for your friends and what not...If they're teasing you, then they aren't your friends, and when you say school, you mean staff or those within it? If it's staff, I apologise, but I'ma call bullshit on that one. It's very possible ONE staff member would be pathetic enough to tease you about it, but not a multitude, they value their jobs too highly to be sad enough to tease you regarding something simple.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I say wait until you're eighteen, unless you don't mind getting caught eventually.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Whaaa???

I thought this was about buying diapers over the internet, and then it's about watching masturbating girls in diaper prison, or prisoners watching diapered girls and masturbating, or something like that.

Anyway, I think you should either wait, or better yet, BUY THEM IN PERSON. Nobody cares. Don't believe me? See the thread "Cashiers Don't Care".

Role
Diaper Lover
Do what I did when I first bought them, I had three pints of Guinness, went on ebay (Yeah ebay) and bought a pack of Tena Slip. At that time it was around 1.30am and I chose next delivery for like an extra £6 but it was worth it.

Now I'm fine with ordering online. Buying in store as much as I would but there's no decent selection to go for. I tried Drynites but they dont feel right, plus there not cheap you know.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Way more info needed to offer an opinion. No vote now.
Did you get caught? Wet or mess yourself at school? Tell your friends about your diaper desires?
At your age I’d say discretion will be your best friend.

Nam

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
id say go for it for sure, get some before you do go nuts, i remember those days, and when i got on a binge like that id loose 2 weeks in the clouds, thats not the best way to spend your early years!! get some diapers, get happy, then just keep from throwing them to the wind when you purge.

if you are having dreams about it, then it is time, your subconcience is bringing it up to you in your sleep, even working out any way possible (prison) to get them. as for the masturbation, for some reason that keeps me at bay too :p i feel an intense diaper day coming on, and a good milking takes it right out the window. the problem is that it just masks it though, meaning you still want the diapee goodness deep down, its just being masked by the I JUST BLEW A LOAD parts.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Wait, wtf is this thread about?
an opinion thread
im all lost
(phasing out of the binge Cycle)

Whaaa???

I thought this was about buying diapers over the internet, and then it's about watching masturbating girls in diaper prison, or prisoners watching diapered girls and masturbating, or something like that.

Anyway, I think you should either wait, or better yet, BUY THEM IN PERSON. Nobody cares. Don't believe me? See the thread "Cashiers Don't Care".
I thought it would be easier to make a "double" thread:dunno:
somebody split the thread plz...:wallbash::wallbash:
Its about DREAMS of wearing diapers in prison.
the main reason is i dont know any payment methods...

Last edited by a moderator:

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Dude! Get them on the interweb and go completly crazy when you get them!!!
I'm purging right now too (notice the limited presence) but I still try to do TBDL stuff to keep the good times rolling!

Jeremiah

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yeah, I am also confused. My votes were to go buy on-line, research payment methods in NORCAL, and go completely crazy. i see no reason to try to wait. On-line ordering is easy and discrete. A local method of purchase may come in handy to prevent a large box at the door creating questions. Also, I had to select the "go completely crazy," just because it was there. Good luck getting the information you wanted!

123street

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You'r 14 years old... how do you hope to pay for them...better still...how do you plan to get them into the house without raising the suspicion of your parents/guardian???

Status
Not open for further replies.