Poll, Not counting yourself who have you changed diapers on?

Who have you changed diapers on?

• Younger Sibling, Nephew, Niece, or Cousin

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Older Sibling, Nephew, Niece, or Cousin

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Other Children (child care, babysitting...)

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Parent, Grand Parent, Great Grand Parent...,

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Uncle or Aunt (includeing great)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spouse / Significant other Non-ABDL

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Spouse / Significant other ABDL

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Patient or Other Adult Non-ABDL (Hopital, Care Home, etc)

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Another AB / DL

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • I have never changed someone elses diaper

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters

tommytemper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Pick all that apply.

First time I have created a poll, I wish I could split some of the answers up more but it is limited to 10.

I really would have liked to split Siblings of into their own category because I think that will be so common that it would throw off Nephew, Niece, or Cousin but for those I wanted the ages as well. For the Younger and Older it is compared to your age.

Edit: Man I just realized there is nothing for your own child, I guess there is too much for a poll this size, I had thought about it at one point, but forgot in all my editing to keep it at ten.

Last edited:
Where's the choice for my own children?

Reactions: sinceiwassmall
GatoChihuahua said:
Where's the choice for my own children?
Sorry about that, I meant to have it as an option, I would move Aunt/ Uncle in with parents to make room but I can't edit it anymore.

Yes I have ! My Significant Other she was kind curious what they felt like some time ago.
I did help her with putting it on .

Rita said:
Yes I have ! My Significant Other she was kind curious what they felt like some time ago.
I did help her with putting it on .
Interesting, I am surprised by how many Spouse / Significant Other Non-ABDL there are, compared to the Spouse / Significant Other ABDL, I would have thought those numbers would have been flipped. I wounder how many more are people who gave it a try because their partner used them but aren't AB/DL themselves.

I’ve divulged my abdl side to a previous partner and my current partner. They were each curious enough to allow me to diaper them once respectively. My ex was not a fan of the whole thing and said some very hurtful things about it after we broke up. My current partner seems to more open to it and has even deigned to diaper me from time to time and takes great joy in giving me diaper wedgies and tickling me until I pee myself. He refuses to let me diaper him again though. :( can’t have it all I guess

I’m a parent of two (now teens). I selected “Other Children” as it seemed the closest fit. I’ve definitely earned my Diaper Changer merit badge!

Last edited:
Reactions: tommytemper
Now that this was out for a couple weeks and had more responses I still find the most surprising thing how few Spouse / Significant Other ABDL there were compared to non-ABDL. I would have thought that younger siblings... would have been a little higher but now looking at it I think it makes more sense now thinking about how families being smaller on average. The older sibling... category is about what I expected, the never changed anyone is a little higher than I would have expected, but given the lower result in younger sibling... which I thought would have been the most common it kind of evens that out.

I still wish I could have had more of the answers broken out more, and as previously stated I missed the really obvious your own child. I would assume anyone with children changed them, but the biggest problem with not having it is if that was the only one that would have applied to a person it would make it that they couldn't vote. (unless they just voted "other children" which given the available choices would technically be correct but not what I originally intended that to be for).

I will never change a childs diaper except for my own childs diaper if I ever had a child and with express permission and understanding from the childs mother, solely because I am ABDL. Simply is inappropriate to do so otherwise. I will never have anyone ever doubt about what ABDL is -- for adults only. I have refused diaper changes for this reason.
I will only change another adults diaper. Have not had the opportunity yet.

I never have, and hopefully never will.

I will never have kids of my own (as much as I hate to say it, I'm just not cut out to take care of another human), so that's out of the question.

and in an ABDL context, I don't ever plan on being a Mommy figure to anyone. So yeah.

Back