POLL: Left or Right handed?

Lefty or Righty?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
In my study about handedness, it is seen that a person is more likely to have a paraphilic interest if left-handed. The proportion of the population that are lefties is 12%.

I left out ambidexterity since not only is it highly unlikely for one to truly be ambidextrous, and it does not further the investigation since the area of focus is basic dominance of a particular hand.

Last edited:
M

Maxx

I lean right, but there are a lot of things I use either hand depending on convenience. I can write reasonably well lefty. I've got the mouse left on this computer, right on the other one.

RDBrony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am predominantly left handed I think, I can only legibly write with my left hand, but I throw a ball with my right hand, and can't with my left.

ShortGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Right handed here. My only ambidextrous trait is that I can switch knife and fork when I eat :D

S

Starrunner

I'm 100% left handed. There were six of us in my family. My father and the four kids were all left handed. My mother was the oddball. She was the only one who was right handed.

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Right-handed. But as a drummer, I try my best to use my left hand to train it.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm right handed but as a pianist/organist I use my left hand as much as the right. We're a weird group, aren't we?

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I'm mostly right handed. I can do some things with my left and right but I do most things with my right like video games, writing, shaving, cutting, batting, computer mouse.

nobodyknows

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
It's situational for me. I write/use a fork/spoon left handed, but I cut, throw things and use a mouse right handed. I don't know which hand I'd consider dominant.

Tommygun619

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am 150% left handed. I am pretty sure my right arm is an extra and there just in case.

Firehawk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm right handed. I have heard that lefties use more of there brain.

FH

pleasantlypampered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm primarily left handed . However I play hockey righty , throw and catch lefty, bat righty , bowl righty , I shoot guns lefty, play guitar righty, I can write with both hands but my left it's better and faster ... Oh n I can play drums lefty n righty equally well .... So yeah somewhat ambidextrous I guess lol . I do literally have to stop n think sometimes hmm which hand go I do this with???.. ohh now I remember lol

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am left handed. However there is a lot of things that I have become accustom to doing right handed, because that is the way they are built.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I'm mainly right handed, but I try to get my left hand to do more thing like my right.

Mylene

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I'm left handed, I can barely do anything with my right hand

Gsmax

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I'm completely right handed. I can't really do much with my left hand. However, I am left footed. So my dominant hand and dominant foot don't match up.

DrumMajor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's interesting how the ratio is around 60-40 in the poll, but the national average is what, 90% right handed? I wonder if there is any connection between personality traits of a left handed person and being an AB/DL :scratchchin:

Status
Not open for further replies.