Votes: 17 34.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scaramouche

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
You really should have a third option of insufficient evidence/unsure/No opinion...Something like that. Why are you asking this question?

PCPilot

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
He may not be, but he's doing such a good imitation that the racists think he's one of them.

Icewolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Carer
He may not be, but he's doing such a good imitation that the racists think he's one of them.
And also such a good imitation that those that see racism in everything see him as one. The thing is, he himself may not be, but he states that both sides have viable or equal worth views. This might make him a middle ground idiot, but if all views are of equal worth, can that not also imply that the views of both are worthless? He just does not favor one view over another.

ggreggy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
i think he actually hates everyone but himself equally. but he hasto work with someone, so he is attracted to white rich male as$es like himself, and dumps crap on everyine else. so that then looks like racism.

PCPilot

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
he states that both sides have viable or equal worth views.
No, he doesn't. The press are the enemies of the people, and the minute a Republican steps out of line (like our soon to be ex-Speaker) he's a useless ignoramus. Don't get him started on Democrats - has he ever accused Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren of having some equally worthwhile views? How about Al Jazeera - I'm sure they have a valid point from time to time?

The only people he shows a curious tolerance and generosity are right-wing extremists. Why is that?

Right-wing extremists on both sides of the ocean are losers. They're underachieving whites who figured that they would have a future handed to them just for showing up, and resent people who tell them that they're under-educated, underachieving and that their industries (like coal and mindless assembly line work) are going away. It's far easier for them to blame immigrants, Jews and elites instead of taking a look in the mirror, and Trump is enabling and encouraging them. The only question is why.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
When you paint an entire race of people as rapists, drug dealers, thugs, etc. such as the Equidorian caravan, then yes, you are a raciest. He also has a record of not renting his properties to African Americans.

ESPF

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
If he's not... No. There is no "If he's not" to this. Everything the man has tried to do with the office of the President shows him to be a racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, homophobic, trans-phobic, pathologic liar, and narcissist.

AddyShadows

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
No, he's not a racist, he's just socially stupid. Case and point being he's equally cruel to people of all race and ethnic background, therefor he can't be a racist, he's just an asshole. But to some people, being mean to someone automatically makes you racist regardless of if it's about your skin colour or not. Plus this whole victim culture we have going on means anything said that's even remotely close to being a negative statement is automatically racist, In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if my post is called racist for pointing that out even though it's an observation and not me trying to say something negative based on race. But y'know people are going to think that way anyways so, no use trying to reason with those people.

abdlexplorer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little, Other
i think he actually hates everyone but himself equally. but he hasto work with someone, so he is attracted to white rich male as$es like himself, and dumps crap on everyine else. so that then looks like racism.
Sadly I kinda think this really is the case. He's just an idiot that knows how to play on fears and and stereotypes to get whatever he wants. He appears racist just because the USA currently has a sociopolitical climate that supports racism, and by single out minorities he gains the support he wants to do what he wants.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I don't know what is in his heart. However, I would say I can't remember seeing anyone in public life who so frequently refers to genes, bloodlines, and races in positive and negative ways. He is preoccupied with these things to a degree that I would call unusual. Between this and policy decisions that are clearly based in race, it is very hard for me to believe he is not a racist.

mistral

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Not being from the US I'm not sure I'm really qualified to express an opinion on this. I do find it really interesting though to read these kind of threads and hear the views of Americans.
Generally speaking the British media are pretty contemptuous of Trump and often bemused by his almost childlike tweets and statements.
Personally I'm not a fan of Trump but I do think it's important we don't mess up our relationship with the US, our closest military ally and important trading partner, because of one transient president who in a few years will be consigned to history.

AddyShadows

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little
Not being from the US I'm not sure I'm really qualified to express an opinion on this. I do find it really interesting though to read these kind of threads and hear the views of Americans.
Generally speaking the British media are pretty contemptuous of Trump and often bemused by his almost childlike tweets and statements.
Personally I'm not a fan of Trump but I do think it's important we don't mess up our relationship with the US, our closest military ally and important trading partner, because of one transient president who in a few years will be consigned to history.
One of the things most Americans, including myself, often forget, is that Trump, like every president, is only for at most 8 years, and if he was really messed up he could be impeached. A lot of people in America will freak out over this, claiming it's the end of the world because their party didn't win but in reality, it's a pendulum, it swings back and forth. Right now it's swinging republican, give it a few years, democrats will be popular and everyone will be complaining about them. The truth to the American government is that there is no truth, its a complex web woven of lies and half truths, as far back as you can go most politicians have lied or cheated at some point to get to where they are, in the end if someone like the candidate, they'll blindly follow them (See Trump Supporters, and Hillary Supporters) Both people had done corrupt things, but there are still cult followings to them, even Obama, who tried to fix the country did some questionable things but still, people blindly follow him. Just as people blindly follow Trump right now. The truth in the end is, the United States government is so corrupt and so far away from what it was supposed to be that to fix it, we'd have to start a fresh slate, with all new people, but even then, there will always be another corrupt person trying to get power, someone who's racist, someone who's extreme, there will always be that person, its the fundamental flaw with democracy, anyone can come to power if they say the right things, even racists, assholes, bigots, extremists, corrupt people. The sad part is most people don't even realize it. With all of the lies and slander that get passed around about each and every person in any sort of office it's hard to know whats the truth and what's made up.

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
If he's not... No. There is no "If he's not" to this. Everything the man has tried to do with the office of the President shows him to be a racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, homophobic, trans-phobic, pathologic liar, and narcissist.
This. Time to move on.

Lestat

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think the Media is the true Racist party. We can take the Civil War Statues. Now being a person who lost Family on Both Sides of the war. When Trump Said There Good people on both sides. I was not looking at the KKK or the Racist groups. But the great Grandchildren of the heroes in the Civil War and the people who protested to have the statues taken down. But the Media over hype the Racist groups which inflamed the people who protested to have the statues taken down. Remember the Media love Drama and they earn their money on drama.

I would love to have them Stay up with history next to the statues. So we as the people could learn the good bad and ugly of history.

I am Part Native American. I not going to complain about Biological Weapons use on us. I not going to point race colour or Gender It was done 220 years ago It is in the Past. It's not part of my life today.

Status
Not open for further replies.