Poll - Bathroom / toilet use while diapered

Diaper usage

• Exlusively in diaper

• Number 1 in diaper, Number 2 in toilet

• Hybrid use (Number 1: sometimes in diaper, sometimes the toilet)

• Hybrid use (Numbers 1 and 2: sometimes in diaper, sometimes the toilet)

• Exclusively in the toilet

Results are only viewable after voting.
I definitely use #1 in the diaper at all times.
At home more often than not #2.

Other times it depends on my mood. I definitely feel it is a waste if I have to take off the diaper without using it at all.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BobbiSueEllen
I've gone though phases over time, especially since being with my other half.

When I lived alone, I got to a point where I wore more or less all the time. During that time, I'd always use the diaper for #1, whilst generally using the toilet for #2. I'd sometimes use the diaper for #2, but it was a rarity.

Since living with my other half, I wear less often, but when I do, I'll always use for #1, but use the toilet for #2. Only time I'd use the diaper for #2 now is if I have the house to myself for a few days, and even then it's a rarity.

While wearing, I will use my diaper for both number 1 and 2.

Since I only wear occasionally, often my diaper is only wet when I take it off but that is only because I simply did not need to go poo.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
When wearing, only #1. Never #2.

Exclusively in diapers obviously. Why waste it

Wetting I never had any choice (nerve damage since birth).
Had issues with bowl too when pretty young kid (but way older than "normal") - but got lucky and that went away for a lllooonnnggg time, but a few years ago, started coming back - but right now, not all the time (knock, knock).

toilet for #2,when going #2 or when going to shower / drying myself off I always push whatever is left in the bladder in the toilet, but other than that it drips everywhere so the diaper mostly.
I know that right after I squished it out it's going to come in a few seconds anyway so it gives me very little time

Mickeymic said:
I almost always pee in my diaper. I try to avoid pooping in it when in public. If I am at home I'll mostly use my diaper for both.
Same here. Especially at work, I'll either try to hold my poops till I'm free, or poop in the potty if I can't hold it

Weekly I only wear for night time, always wet in the mornings. But it's only on weekends when I use them for everything. Friday and Saturday nights, I get into one of my overnight diapers with 2 stuffers, and don't change out of it until I've done my after coffees, morning poop.

All my pee (except for directly pre- or post-shower or during a change, or while airing out every once in a while) goes in a diaper. Every day I wake up around 7 and mess, and I'll stay in that diaper (if there's room) til around 11. But that's the only time I'll mess. Any other time I have to mess, I will undo the top tapes and shimmy the diaper down my thighs and use a toilet.

To start, my usualy choice of padding is Goodnites, which aren't exactly known for their capacity. So, I usually go #1 in them if I feel the urge, but I'll sometimes use the potty to extend my time without worrying about leaks. For #2, I guess I use my padding more often then not, but I might still use the potty if I don't want to deal with the cleanup.
Of course the fun part of going to the potty sometimes is playing the game of not being completely potty trained.

Reactions: alarara
I wear diapers for bed wetting, so I pee regularly in my diaper when I sleep. I sometimes wear a diaper during the day for comfort/feeling "little" and will use the diaper for peeing if I feel like it. I always poop in the toilet.

Reactions: nwm and BobbiSueEllen
Occasionally, if I have time....I'll poop in my diaper. Lately I haven't had that time.

I love peeing in pull-ups and diapers. Once in a blue moon will I poop in a diaper. The clean up and the smells associated with poo are too much for me. As a result I poo in the toilet. If pee comes out while pooing, I do not mind.

Side question :

Is there a way to clean yourself out so you do not have to poo while diapered?? Sometimes I feel the need to poo 20 minutes after taping up so I have to remove tapes, poo, re-tape, arrggg! I just bought ABU diapers and they can hold 5000ml!!!!! That's about a Gallon and a Quart! It would last me all day. Any suggestions on liquids I can drink so I don't water poison myself trying to drink more than a gallon of water a day to effectively use a full ABU Space diaper instead of taking it off 3000 ml in, wasting 2000 ml of space per diaper??

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and PetPuppyAlex
SkinnyDL said:
I love peeing in pull-ups and diapers. Once in a blue moon will I poop in a diaper. The clean up and the smells associated with poo are too much for me. As a result I poo in the toilet. If pee comes out while pooing, I do not mind.

Side question :

Is there a way to clean yourself out so you do not have to poo while diapered?? Sometimes I feel the need to poo 20 minutes after taping up so I have to remove tapes, poo, re-tape, arrggg! I just bought ABU diapers and they can hold 5000ml!!!!! That's about a Gallon and a Quart! It would last me all day. Any suggestions on liquids I can drink so I don't water poison myself trying to drink more than a gallon of water a day to effectively use a full ABU Space diaper instead of taking it off 3000 ml in, wasting 2000 ml of space per diaper??
The problem with those d*m* ABUs :LOL: is that they're so absorbent, chances are they will frequently outlast your regularity! 🤣
I use plastic ABUs and Tykables as my daily diaper from October to April (I sweat for the rest of the year) and from.. this Friday, actually, onward.. I will be in cloth-backed ABUs. I plan to still use my Peekabus as night time/road trip/staying home diapers. But my skin is too sensitive to have pee on it for the 6-12 hours that Peekabu's monstrous absorbency can accommodate when it is warm out (and they're way too expensive to be tossing half-used!! 😂) Good news is, coffee is a diuretic, and tea makes you pee as well! sugary drinks like grape juice or soda (don't be unhealthy tho!) can get you going a lot. But honestly, ABU is so d*m* good at making diapers.. that, at the end of the day, you're gonna have some "wounded soldiers" you're gonna have to let go. You won't fill all of 'em, friend! Trust me, it's not you -- it's ABU! They make it a challenge!!! I've never sprung a leak in a Peekabu that was less than 12 hours old unless I was chugging every liquid in sight, gunning to fill it.

Actually makes me glad I don't mind messing, because if it weren't for the accomplished "filled my diaper successfully ✅ can change now" feel that messing gives me, I think I'd feel like a lot of my diapers would have to be changed for smell/skin reasons before being close to full (day-old pee smells Not Great, unless that's your thing. It's a squick for me. Even my evening/overnight (~7pm) diaper is pushing "squick" territory by 10-11am! That's why I mess first thing in the morning!) --and that would make me feel like I'm wasting them.

I'm the odd one here who goes exclusively in the toilet. 😅 Sometimes when I'm diapered, I'll actually take them off and use the toilet instead to go number 1 or 2. 😆

Reactions: alarara
I thought of this thread earlier, I was sitting on the toilet because I thought I needed a #2,
I didn't manage anything, even after trying for a few minutes, not even a dribble of wee.
Then done a sizable wetting in my pullup 5 minutes later.
If I'm in a nappy or pullups they get used for all #1, I try to do all #2 in the toilet unless there's no other option.
If I've got on trainers I can get to the toilet most of the time but have little leaks.
Should probably point out that I can't wear regular underware anymore without a pad in there.

It is very rare that I will use the potty for wetting, whether at home or out in public. I am much more content in using my diaper or pullups. Poopies however are a different matter. Unless it is an uncontrollable accident which can happen in my case from time to time, I will use the toilet for poopies at all times.

I try to use the toilet as much as possible even if I dont need to pee. I'm trying to manage this issue. At Night time though I just wake up soaked and change into a new diaper 80% of the time. Trying wet alert 3 I just bought to help me manage night time .

Day time I'm getting better but i would have wet pants everyday if I didnt wear a diaper, I hate the smell of pee .

I'm super happy I dont have issues going #2 that would destroy my social life.
I feel really really bad for those who suffer that(uncontrolled#2). Makes my bed wetting and day time issues seem like a cake walk .
I've had a few #2 accidents in the last few years but that was from not being able to find a bathroom due to covid shutting down public restrooms in 90% of places where I live .(stupid imo)

Thankfully I had a tena and or a goodnite on when thats ever happend . Although when I was starting to leak a few years ago I used depends pads that go in the underwear(tighty whiteys they call it lol)

And I had an accident was absolutely terrible I threw out my under wear , was super embarrassing lol but usually that only happends if I'm sick never when I'm not sick . The brief acted as a diaper some what but it leaked and was super gross lol

Back