Poll - Bathroom / toilet use while diapered

Diaper usage

• Exlusively in diaper

• Number 1 in diaper, Number 2 in toilet

• Hybrid use (Number 1: sometimes in diaper, sometimes the toilet)

• Hybrid use (Numbers 1 and 2: sometimes in diaper, sometimes the toilet)

• Exclusively in the toilet

Results are only viewable after voting.

alarara

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Recently, I've been using diapers more as a hybrid underwear. While padded, I'll continue using the bathroom on occasion until some point when I'm too lazy or cozy to get up, or just wet the diaper when it feels like the perfect moment. I might wet again later, or go back to the bathroom and stay in the wet diaper for the day.

Curious to see how people use theirs!

• Wow
Reactions: Mommysdiaperboy and xxPampersBoyxx
I almost always pee in my diaper. I try to avoid pooping in it when in public. If I am at home I'll mostly use my diaper for both.

Reactions: diapered1989, ABDLBoy, SoFloDL and 8 others
Once I am diapered, I usually just let go. In fact, as soon as I put a fresh diaper on, I often get the urge to pee. When I am at home, I really enjoy the convenience of not having to go to the bathroom, interrupt a movie I am watching or leave the cosy bed at night just because I need to wee.

During car journeys I find diapers helpful too. Especially during covid times, where facilities are closed.

Do you think I am lazy or pragmatic?

Reactions: mantilla, alarara and Mommysdiaperboy
I am about 90% pee in my diapers, about 10% poop in them, or somewhere close to those numbers, definitely pee way more then poop.

Reactions: mantilla, alarara and Mommysdiaperboy
I use my diaper for pee all day everyday and ill poop in it if its an absolute emergency or if im home and mommy says its ok but most of the time ill poop in the toilet just to avoid that messy clean up...

Reactions: SAPexpanded, mantilla, Lyric and 2 others
I used to be Pee in diaper poop in toilet but recently I've become once a diaper is on I use it exclusively. If I am just in a pull up it poop in toilet because they are iffy on messes.

Reactions: alarara and chamberpot
Pee in diaper; poop in toilet. Hate the mess and having to clean it up.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Kayleigh, AJFan2020 and 1 other person
No potty at all when im diapered week end 😋

Reactions: alarara
Everything goes in my diaper. I have no choice. I am totally bladder and bowel incontinent from a ruptured disc in my lower back.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, DLScottsman and alarara
xxPampersBoyxx said:
Once I am diapered, I usually just let go. In fact, as soon as I put a fresh diaper on, I often get the urge to pee. When I am at home, I really enjoy the convenience of not having to go to the bathroom, interrupt a movie I am watching or leave the cosy bed at night just because I need to wee.

During car journeys I find diapers helpful too. Especially during covid times, where facilities are closed.

Do you think I am lazy or pragmatic?
Lazy, pragmatic... plenty of room for overlap there! For me, occasionally skipping a wetting for the toilet is pragmatic to keep diaper costs down.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and xxPampersBoyxx
I hardly ever use the toilet at home, luckily for me, my fiancee kind of likes changing diapers so I'm typically diapered from the moment I come home from work on a Friday till Monday morning, also diapered every night, hardly no exceptions.
As far as #2's - my normal morning routine has me up earlier then most people, and I typically make a #2's in the am after 2 cups of coffee and that always happens in my night diaper, once I'm finish I jump in the shower to get ready for the day, so there is no diaper change. Only occasionally I will have a #2 in the afternoon, usually happens only a few times a month, if it does happen my fiancee (can't wait to say wife..couple more months) will sometimes change me, its not her favorite thing to do so I also change myself too.
My normal evening / night routine involves getting changed before bed, my fiancee always helps me get ready (she enjoys getting me in pj's) She totally accepts the fact that my night diaper will be messy in the am and puts cream on my area to help prevent a rash and after she's done with taping the diaper I stand up and she inspects her work / runs her fingers by the leak guards to make sure everything is snug so there's no leaks at night (every once in a while I legit wet in my sleep, we had one time where I leaked and it wasnt fun) then I step into my sleeper and get zipped up.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Lyric, alarara and 1 other person
Being urinary IC, pee in diaper, poopy in potty.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Given I only wear for pleasure, it’s number one in nappy, and number twos when needed are timed around changes.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and SoFloDL
I only go potty in my diapers, both day and night. Once in a while, my fiancee gives me permission to poop in my diapers. Usually that's in the morning when we wake up and we have time to mess around in bed. However our agreement is if I do mess, she decides how long before I can be changed and that typically means later in the morning after we have breakfast and I have spent a couple of hours in my messy diaper. But once in a while, she surprises me and encourages me to mess when we are out.

Reactions: dbcl92
I mostly pee in my diapers, rarely number 2. I do try to use the toilet during the day to cut down on diaper usage and changes. I am back to needing diapers at night, I can get by without wearing as long as I don't sleep too deeply or drink too much liquid before bed. If I go to bed earlier at night I am fairly certain to wake up wet, but if I keep dehydrated and the sleep to 6 hours or less I am all good.

I've recently gone to quite often wearing lace panties during the day and switching to diapers after supper. I pee in the diaper enough that I have a thick bulge in it by the time I go to bed. However, if I used it exclusively between supper and when I go to bed, I'd have to change to avoid leaking. I have done that; but, I find no reason to spend so much extra money on diapers when I can also use the toilet so I don't do so often any longer. I still go to bed with a diaper filled to 75% - 90% capacity. The bulge between my thighs is wonderful. My biggest dilemma is choosing when to wear panties and when to wear diapers. I love them both so much. I see no point in wearing panties on the outside of the diapers as I wouldn't get to enjoy how they feel against my parts and pieces. If I wore them inside my diapers, I then wouldn't pee in my diapers as I really prefer not to wet the panties. The good thing is, putting on diapers or panties is the toughest decision I face in my life these days. Life is good with whichever option I choose. (y)

Reactions: Kayleigh and chamberpot
I voted for the second option but rarely get the privacy to go number 2 in my nappy.

I live alone, and exclusively use my diapers. I wear 24/7, and probably didn't use the toilet once last year.

I time my messes to happen when I'm home or secluded, it's not hard.

That said, if I did have a situation where I couldn't hold it in public I'd have to use the toilet. I'd also use it if I was super sick and didn't want to deal with liquid grossness.

My poop time is the same time every day, 7pm, lol! 🤮 So, since I usually only wear a diaper for bed time, I poop in the potty. I've only messed in my diaper two times so far if memory serves me right; it was interesting but not fun.

I take off my diaper to poop if I happen to have one on when I get the urge.

Last edited:
When I started wearing, I would only use them for #1 and use the toilet for #2.

More recently, I've reached the point of hybrid use, where I use them for both.

Like, when preparing to take a shower, for instance, I would use the toilet for both, (if needed) after undressing.

Last edited:
Back