Poll - Bathroom / toilet use while diapered

Diaper usage

• Exlusively in diaper

• Number 1 in diaper, Number 2 in toilet

• Hybrid use (Number 1: sometimes in diaper, sometimes the toilet)

• Hybrid use (Numbers 1 and 2: sometimes in diaper, sometimes the toilet)

• Exclusively in the toilet

Results are only viewable after voting.
I guess I’m a hybrid. Absolutely no #2. I don’t think I could ever do that. 😝

I use my diapers to just go #1. #2? definitely the toilet!

Reactions: MusicIsLife
Hybrid use! I have my personal issues, and while there may be a point where I'm 24/7 I don't want to be dependent. That said, nothing beats a wet diaper, or the sensation of messing one when there's time and privacy available, however, regardless of the output I will do my best to make it to the bathroom for #1 and definitely #2, and at times where I just don't want to be bothered, or feel naughty, I use my pants as intended, almost always #1 (unless sick, then it's a literal crap shoot)

Reactions: alarara
Hybrid. If I can make it to a toilet I will try. Often I can’t hold my pee and I have an accident in my pants or diaper. But if I’m alone at home or on a long walk on the nature trails I sometimes just go in my diaper on purpose. #1 always, #2 if I’m already wet, feel naughty or lazy, and I’m not worried about making a smell around someone.

Reactions: ChocChip
Since I pretty much only wear at home now, I'll use my diapers for everything I have to do. Why would I take it off? It's what they're made for.

Reactions: bigtoddler96 and chamberpot
I'm a hybrid number 1 sometimes in diaper and sometimes in toilet, but sometimes I just like to wear the diaper recreationally and not use it at all, just wearing it like they're regular underwear, that right now is what I've been doing lately, just wearing recreationally.

Reactions: ShyBoo81
I usually only pee my diaper and take it off to poop in the toilet, but been trying to get in the habit of pooping diapers more regularly. It's a hard habit to get into. Any tips?

I don't ever use the toilet for #1, unless I happen to be on it for #2.
Most days is use my diapers exclusively for #1, but every once in a while I'll go #2 in my diaper.
Usually if I need to go before a shower or a bath, which makes cleanup easy enough.
It's mostly cleanup that bothers me about pooping my diapers.

Unless our little is fronting or co-fronting, pooping really has no appeal for the rest of us, but for her, it makes her feel small.
But the cleanup is usually our job. ;)

While diapered I'll do both 99% of the time, obviously when I'm not diapered I'll use the loo

Poop in toilet, try to pee in toilet unless my bladder decides otherwise.

jemsea13 said:
I usually only pee my diaper and take it off to poop in the toilet, but been trying to get in the habit of pooping diapers more regularly. It's a hard habit to get into. Any tips?
Idk, I guess my tip would be to just poop yourself if you feel the need to (unless you're in public or something like that). You could also use a fiber supplement like Metamucil to increase the frequency of your bowel movements.

I don't like the clean up after I do it in the diaper super messy most of the time so I do my best to get to a toilet to do number 2

Back