Poll: ABDL fetish or lifestyle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WABX

Bed wetter.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Fetish for me all though i wear almost ever night.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
It's definitely a fetish for me. It's all sexual for me and it doesn't cross into the rest of my life at all, so it's definitely not a lifestyle for me.

Same here. Fetish; 95% Sexual, 5% Stress relief, 100% Private.

-Gus

dprlover90

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I'm not saying that one would have to choose between lifestyle or fetish. I just find it quite fascinating that diapers can be so many things in one's life. For an example I have IC, yet I still find diapers somehow sexual, extremely cute, positively regressing and comforting.

There is also one word that I could use to describe especially DL people: Obsessed. There is nothing wrong with obsession towards diapers since they don't harm you or anyone around you, like drugs or gambling. But diapers are like drugs to some of us right? I definetly go into some sort of euphoria when I get diapered.

In conclusion, diapers are awesome :)

JOCKMAN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I dont know about every one else but to me a "fetish" is just a sexual thing that, well gets you off. Bondage is a fetish because it is done with the goal of arousal, in my opinion.

AB is a lifestyle.

Fetishes are what gets your goat, Lifestyles are the way you are.

I AGREE with sirscience, sometimes a diaper and plastic underpants are a fetish, but other times (like wearing on a plane or long trip) it just feels good (like security) and has no sexual connotation.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Seeing as I'm a DL, fetish. I like me some girls that these activities, as fun and necessary for my sanity as they can be, can't replace.

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
It is the lifestyle I have chosen. I choose not to say fetish. It is the lifestyle of more open-minded choices. I am sooooo happy with my choices and relaxing with this hobby tonight.
P.S. Listening to Chris Brown F.A.M.E. a little too M for mature, but good for my DL lifestyle.

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
It is more of a lifestyle for me because it is a part of who I am.

A

ABCurious

Its a fetish for me because I do it when I feel like wearing or acting like one. Not very often lately though because I have been so busy. But I can see how it can easily be a lifestyle.

dw2169

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Since I wear 24/7, it is a lifestyle that used to be a fetish. Either way, I enjoy it.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Honestly, It's whatever you want it to be it can be many. If you choose lifestyle you find it to be with you for the rest of your life but it you think it's a fetish you love having that emotion with you.

inferno21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Its more of a fetish for me because of my job. I help teach martial arts so I work out a lot and can't wear while I'm doing it. Plus I'm around kids a lot and don't feel like explaining to them why I sometimes wear them.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
First it was a fetish for me. But after being an ABDL for a long time it became more of a lifestyle for me. I still like being ABDL but I don't get excited anymore.

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
It's a state of mind for me, so that probably counts as 'lifestyle'. :smile:

nikthewerelion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
First it was a fetish but now its a lifestyle, im also a fur and id consider that lifestyle to but I find it harder to wear my lion tail around, whereas diapers are pretty close to 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.