Political Compass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
There a few of these around but this one is about the most interesting and accurate I have found, not perfect but pretty close. The idea is to fill out a short survey about your views to see where you land on the political compass. Probably won't tell you anything you don't already know but it's useful for context and comparison if nothing else and I thought it might be interesting to see where the members here stand.

You can take the test here.

And these are my results. I'm a lefty and a libertarian and proud of it.

The rest of the site and the bits about specific elections and parties are also quite interesting if you're inclined to have a gander.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I remember taking this test a few years ago. The conclusion was that I was smack band in the middle. Evenly divided. But now that I am older and a bit wiser and understand the questions much better I have only moved slight left. Not too much of a change to be considered layal to any particular parties.

Oh and at "it's natural for children to keep some secrets from their parents." I hesitated that today as well as a few years ago.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other

So I guess I'm pretty left/liberal, and a little bit libertarian. >.>

...Though right now, I doubt it's a safe guess to say that I'll stay exactly that way...

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Economic Left/Right: -3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.21

(Will add more later)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I believe the majority of us are going to be liberal lefties... considering the kinds of things we endulge in and are exposed to.

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Darkfinn said:
I believe the majority of us are going to be liberal lefties... considering the kinds of things we endulge in and are exposed to.
That would seem sensible but I know some very socially conservative people into infantilism so I would be hesitant to make too many generalisations. Also, the interesting thing about this particular survey is the acknowledgement of the difference between social and economic positions and that, for example, being liberal and being a free marketeer are not necessarily mutual exclusive.

Anyway, so far, when the revolution comes Charlie and Ben should be safe. Might be a close call for chevre and Neonite. ;)

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I am barely left, barely libertarian. Seems about right. Pro-gay, pro-choice, against quotas and handouts to those who arent disabled.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private

i find it kind of gratifying that that site put me in roughly the same place on the political spectrum that it put gandhi and the dalai lama.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
left 3.0, libertarian 4.26

yup, right around Gandhi. And I do consider myself to be a bit of an anarchist.:D

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
Other

well, that's me......according to them. i thought that many of the questions/statements were too restrictive and culturally biased for a truthful answer. and here's a statement that they should've had:
politicians ought be dragged from their palaces and offices and butchered in the streets.
strongly agree.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Odd, that sounds a lot more like anarchism, but your score fell closer to fhe fascism side :p.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Economic Left/Right: -3.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.33

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Odd, that sounds a lot more like anarchism, but your score fell closer to fhe fascism side :p.
:D that's the balanced conflict within me: my head is capitalist and my heart is communist.

[most thoughts aren't logical; emotion is pure logic at work]

Last edited:

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I've take it too, my result is the following, But I feel more Like Stalin Than Ghandi.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.