Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reachplayer94

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I know a lot of people here play Pokemon (Myself included) so i was wondering several things:
Will you buy Black or White or both?
What was your favorite Gen.?
Favorite Pokemon?
And anything else you want to contribute, basically a general pokemon discussion

BabyZidane

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
I would've bought Black and White, but unfortunately my DS broke from overuse.
My favourite gen would be Gen 2, because it was the first one I played.
My favourite Pokemon would be Lucario, because he just looks sick and kicks ass!

Shinxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
I'm getting both just as soon as I can get the cash T-T
And it may sound old of me, but 1st Gen. is my favorite =/ Mainly 'cause it is the first one I grew up with.
And my favorite Pokemon so far is Rayquaza for he looks AWESOOOOOOME.

Reachplayer94

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I liked Gen 3 because it was the first gen i owned but gen2 was the first I played which is why Typhlosion is my favorite.

ReubenofNight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I plan on getting one of them not both or sure which one. As for gen. I would have to say the second one because its the only one that has both johto and kanto leagues in one. There are a lot of pokemon that i like. So besides the starters and obvious strong pokemon like dragonite my favorite would be Growlithe/Arcanine

Butters

Est. Contributor
I will probably be getting Black. My favorite gen was probably D/P, i had close to 200 hour on my diamond. It was borderline OCD, all my pokes had to be perfectly EV'd, with the best movesets ect. However I am having nostalgic memories of Ruby, I am definitely looking forward to the remake that will undoubtedly follow black/white.

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have a DS flashcart which means I can play roms on my DS so I don't have to buy them :D I've already played Pokemon Black with an english patch so I will probably get Pokemon White.
My favorite gen is 2nd gen becuase Pokemon Silver was the very first electronic game that I owned but not the first pokemon game I played. I loved the remake of it too but that still doesn't stop me from playing the old games.
My favorite Pokemon has gotta be Typhlosion cause it's just pure awesome and can kick the part of your body where poo comes out called the buttocks :D I also loce Charizard and any other fire and/or dragon type pokemon cause they own all :D

B

Bobbie

I like ruby sapphire emerald the best!

I don't have white or black yet. My Fav pokemon is pikachu, but also togepi, ighlybuff.

For Fav battling pokemon, darkrai for sure! Gotta love dark void and dream eater!

Oh, and arceus is good too if you collect hm/tms, and regigigas for physical attacks

As for non legendary, magmortar, electrive, ghastly, whatever the fully evolved cranidos is I love!

---------- Post added at 10:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

However I am having nostalgic memories of Ruby, I am definitely looking forward to the remake that will undoubtedly follow black/white.

I sure hope so!!!!!!!! I'd be so happy!

Celina

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
At the moment I don't plan on buying the new ones although they do look pretty cool.
I will forever like the 1st gen since it was my first taste of pokemon.
My favorite pokemon is Dratini and his evolutions.
I have a question. Did any of you buy the SoulSilver or HeartGold with the pedometer? I love the idea and had a game similar eleven years ago with digimon. Is it worth buying or is it kind of stupid?

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I beat Pokemon Blue in about 2 hours total with my handy dandy emulator. It helps to walk 100 times faster, and to have a turbo button. :D

Haven't bought a game since Yellow, I think. And even then I was a yung boye so it was a present.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Black or White?: White. Though black is bigg.. ::get's killed before he can finish racial stereotyping::
Favorite Gen?: gold/sliver. The reverisons are nice and I like how they tried to bring back the pokewalker even though it's still bloody useless. It's clear it served as a anti-piracy device and it sure as hell worked on me. Bravo nintendo.
Favorite Pokemon: Smergale from gold/sliver. Because if trained right you could have him learn Sing, Recover, Lock-on (next attack always hits) then the last move is a OHKO move if it hits.

So battles went like this.

1. Put opponent to sleep
2. use lock-on
3. use OHKO move like mach punch or whatever.

Rinse and repeat. Of course nintendo fixed this thank god. But nintendo still needs to make it so that all pokemon are able to hold their own in competitive battles. Because having maybe 80 useful Pokemon out of well over 451+ sucks ass.

Wolf3188

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
I love Pokemon, it's something that i'll always love I think. I'll buy either black or white but not both of them. Favourite gen was the 2nd, cause it was the first I played. I got it from a second hand shop when I was like 7 for $60 along with a Game Boy Colour. And my favourite pokemon has to be Vulpix, followed by Lucario, I guess.

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Typhlosion is the Pokemon version of Squall :p
I guess I was mostly attached to Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald... But I was never much of a Pokemon freak. Mostly because I didn't have a GameBoy when Pokemon was a craze, and I've never been in a circle of Pokemon freaks for any generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.