Pokémon

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Any Pokémon fans here? What’s your favourite Pokémon? Mine is Chatot

Reactions: perlFerret
I have several favorites, LOL. :3

Pokemon were an important, in fact I'd say essential, part of my childhood! Both the anime and the games! The latter of which I still enjoy from time to time, I actually like downloading fan-made Pokemon games, such as LightPlatinum, and playing those, as well as the official ones. I haven't sat down and watched an episode of the anime in ages, some dusty DVDs sit in my collection and I'll watch those during the weekend! In fact, I'm wondering at what age should I introduce my own daughter to the world of Pokemon (she's a year and nine months right now).

Though I'm largely familiar with the franchise (the games, at any rate) up to Gen 4, I'm a bit of a genwunner as they call us in the Pokemon community and my favourite Pokemon is Rhydon.

An adult-nappy/diaper with a Pokemon print would be a welcome development for me :)

Blaziken, he was the first pokemon I ever trained and I have an odd obsession with fire.

Is you guys have time to spare I think you should check this place out. It's a sorter used to find your favorite pokemon
ATTACH=full]33039[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-03-01-22-58-46~2.png
    Screenshot_2019-03-01-22-58-46~2.png
    189.3 KB · Views: 5
From each of the first four generations, my favourite Pokemon is:

Gen 1: Rhydon
Spr_4h_112_m.png

Gen 2: Ursaring
Spr_4p_217_m.png

Gen 3: Breloom
Spr_4d_286.png

Gen 4:
Spr_4p_405_m.png

I made a thread about this earlier. But I still want to promote it for all the little ones who see this thread

still play the games and my fav would be charizard and mew

I love Pokémon, my favourites are Richau and Manectrike. I am so stoked for sword and shield!

I love Pokémon. Pikachu and the alohan vulpix is my favorite. I play Pokémon go daily

Back