Pokemon Trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiaperBadBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer, Other
I have noticed there are a lot of people here with Pokemon icon's, I was wondering how many of your play? And if so, do you want to start a Pokemon club on here? if not Pokemon, it can be Anime too. So, what do you think?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I didn't know that anyone had a Pokemon avatar...I know there are people with Digimon avatars...

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I still play pokemon. I got Diamond on my DS.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
that would be great and there seems to be more pokemon than digi mon. you should make a group for all of the shows

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I'm playing Pokemon Diamond right now!! :D

I've been ranting about it on IRC for weeks, haven't I? :D

Donnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
I got diamond! Somewhere....

I'm waiting to get Platinum! That will be SO COOL!

I bet I can beat anyone in a pokemon battle with NORMAL Pokemon, no legendaries :3

K

kitty0230

I stopped playing after I got my psp, but, latias, you would never stand a chance against my pokemon silver line up, it was a level 100 feraligator, level 100 ho oh and something else i forgot that was l 100

Donnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
I stopped playing after I got my psp, but, latias, you would never stand a chance against my pokemon silver line up, it was a level 100 feraligator, level 100 ho oh and something else i forgot that was l 100
And I said no legendaries, or MAYBE 1 MINIMUM because I <3 my Latias so much.

And this new Diamond/Pearl has a thing that sets all pokemon equal to 50, so it reflects the moves you've taught them and how you've raised them. Even a level 5 could be raised to 50 (and 100's would be lowered to 50) but they wouldnt have the EV points and the moves.

But that's just 1 mode, it has many more. But its the mode I use most.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I have diamond version... It's good, But kind of at an end since I've got nowhere to go as far as game play goes. If anyone wants to go ahead and have a battle with me, go ahead and send me a PM

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I've got Pokemon Diamond.

I have kind of a newbie startup ( around level 30.. but I did evolve my Psyduck the other day )

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I've got Pokemon Diamond.

I have kind of a newbie startup ( around level 30.. but I did evolve my Psyduck the other day )
My team :D

Luxray. Evolved form of Luxio. Evolved form of Shinx

Staraptor. Evolved form of Staravia. Evolved form of Starly.

Alakazam (Hell YES bitch!). Evolved form of Kadabra. Evolved form of Abra.

Onix. Evolved form of nothing. Oh well.

Torterra. Evolved from of Whatever. Evolved form of Turtwig.

Lumineon. Evolved form of Finneon (Or something.. I needed a dang water pokemon, okay?)

I also have Chimchar and Piplup in my box.

As well as Golem, Machamp, and Gengar. :D

And Dialga. :)

MAJOR UPDATE!!! Just now, less than a minute ago, I used Waterfall on the POKEMON LEAGUE WATERFALL!!!!

Left

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
a Pokemon group would be fun
and i have gary <--- points to gary avater
ohhh
and i like pokemon
i play leaf green on my computer sometimesish

F

Falkio

Club? We should start a gym. Just make a group and I'll join. This brings me way back to the days of Red and Blue version. Then Silver and Gold came out and was the best thing since sliced bread. I remember catching Ho-Oh with just a Poke'ball (or more like 99). Fire Red and Leaf green were released around the time I grew out of it. After that, I didn't really keep up with it anymore.

But I still have all my cards, games, and other stuff. Probably going to save it for when I have a family of my own. Poke'mon was always a fun thing. Anyone else get caught trading cards at school? That was the cool thing to do way back when.

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
**giggle** When I first saw this thread, I thought of "pokemon trainers" as like an idea for a new line of training pants!! Not as a trainer of pokemon!!

X

xdeadx

Digimon man. Digimon X3 Kicks poke'mons ass =P

The gameboy games are awesome though. That's one thing about poke'mon I do like.

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
My team :D

Luxray. Evolved form of Luxio. Evolved form of Shinx

Staraptor. Evolved form of Staravia. Evolved form of Starly.

Alakazam (Hell YES bitch!). Evolved form of Kadabra. Evolved form of Abra.

Onix. Evolved form of nothing. Oh well.

Torterra. Evolved from of Whatever. Evolved form of Turtwig.

Lumineon. Evolved form of Finneon (Or something.. I needed a dang water pokemon, okay?)

I also have Chimchar and Piplup in my box.

As well as Golem, Machamp, and Gengar. :D

And Dialga. :)

MAJOR UPDATE!!! Just now, less than a minute ago, I used Waterfall on the POKEMON LEAGUE WATERFALL!!!!

Ayy... I beat the game once before, but I am playing it over again. Can't really get into it again for some odd reason..

Lol. I keep hitting the power button ( Regular Nintendo DS ) and once hit it when I captured a shiny Poke'mon, I was pretty ticked..

I am going to get Platinum and replay all of my RSE/FR/LG games too.

:)

If there is anyway to get caught up on the storyline of the show.. I'd like to know that too. Any torrents with all the episodes? I doubt it but just wondering.

I'd like to watch the entire series over again.

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Club? We should start a gym. Just make a group and I'll join. This brings me way back to the days of Red and Blue version. Then Silver and Gold came out and was the best thing since sliced bread. I remember catching Ho-Oh with just a Poke'ball (or more like 99). Fire Red and Leaf green were released around the time I grew out of it. After that, I didn't really keep up with it anymore.

But I still have all my cards, games, and other stuff. Probably going to save it for when I have a family of my own. Poke'mon was always a fun thing. Anyone else get caught trading cards at school? That was the cool thing to do way back when.
Lol yeah I remember trading cards at elementary school in Illinois..

GOD!!!! I USED TO LOVE THE SMELL OF NEW PACKS OF CARDS... so freaking nostalgic for that smell...

:laugh:

Brings me back to good times...

And once some kid left a huge stash of Poke'mon cards in the principals office on the last day of school. I claimed them lol.

Too bad I don't have any anymore..

I'm thinking about buying some off Ebay just for the hell of it when I get some extra money to throw around.

DiaperBadBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer, Other
**giggle** When I first saw this thread, I thought of "pokemon trainers" as like an idea for a new line of training pants!! Not as a trainer of pokemon!!
Well, we can put Pokemon stickers on Pull-ups, but it would be great to see Pokemon trainer pants, I'd buy them.

if anyone wants to battle me, or trade with me him me up on aim or yahoo. I can work something out. Also, I'd love to make a sticky thread if possible?

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
So ummm...has no one else noticed that this is in TB and not computers/games?

Status
Not open for further replies.