Plushies?

ShimSham

ᵸᶤᵅᵗᶷᶳ
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I have an eevee plushie and have been wanting to get her some playmates for a very long time

any suggestions or preferences?
external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

(I also don't have a lot of money, so it would have to be on the cheaper side)

Reactions: Piranha, ShyBoo81, Kittyinpink and 1 other person
the pokemon center seems to have good pokemon plushies. but they are a tad on the expensive side.

Reactions: Chosen
ShimSham said:
I have an eevee plushie and have been wanting to get her some playmates for a very long time

View attachment 64593

Cute!!

All depends on what you want really.. you can find really lovely and cute teddies in charity shops . If you in States maybe thrift stores? I have to stop myself going into charity shops in UK because I don't live alone and I'm secret with my love of plushie etc.. but I could get loads in those shops... Including cute outfits....

Sometimes you can find some at like Walmart or Target. Walmart has actually started carrying more anime stuff now including plushies. I think you can find Pokemon ones there.

Reactions: ShimSham
Janiseguchi said:
Sometimes you can find some at like Walmart or Target. Walmart has actually started carrying more anime stuff now including plushies. I think you can find Pokemon ones there.
Ill have to check that out :3

Definitely recommend checking thrift shops! You can find some really great plushies there. I've gotten a lot of cute, good quality plushies from my local one for less than $5 each! They're hit or miss for sure tho. Helps if you can ask when they put out new inventory so you can plan your trips accordingly tho!
Also always always always was thrifted plushies as soon as you get them home. Thift shops are usually good about making sure their donations don't have any unwanted insect hitchhikers but I always do it any way, because better safe than sorry!

Reactions: ShimSham, ThePaddedTurtle and Jonnythepony
If you are on a budget checkout Craiglist, Goodwill, and Facebook market place. If you are patient, you can find some nice stuffed animals, New and used.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
I'd definitely recommend thrift stores and places like Walmart/Target for plushies! I know they have little corners for Pokemon plushies if that's what you're looking for specifically! Thrift stores can often have some neat things, especially big-city ones!

If you don't mind purchasing things online (and paying for shipping), you can likely find plushies on places like eBay or Mercari. I definitely got a growing collection of Glaceon plushies thanks to Mercari but that can definitely be on the more expensive side. (Though, Mercari does give you an option to haggle below the asking price the seller wants. So who knows, maybe you'll strike a deal!)

Definitely wishing you luck in finding some playmates for your Eevee plush~

Reactions: chrischrischris
My teddy bear came from Amazon . Then after a few months I fell in love with him . It's just me and teddy we are engaged . He would go mad at me if any other teddy bear came along .

Reactions: Kittyinpink and Piranha
ShimSham said:

View attachment 64593

Probably wouldn't fit in, but I love the blahaj shark from IKEA. It's huge and the perfect thing to snuggle up to

Reactions: Kittyinpink
butwaittheresmore said:
Probably wouldn't fit in, but I love the blahaj shark from IKEA. It's huge and the perfect thing to snuggle up to
Who doesn't like snuggles!

Back