Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Ok so i have a baby blanket somewhere in my house, and i have plushies too, but i want some different plushies any suggestions?

Oceltot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Yeah build a bear is amazing. I have like five. They have a ton to choose from. And they stuff them there and you can add sound and a heart. Them you gotta clean the little guy and then dress them up. Finally you can create a birth certificate for them. Its really fun and they always are changing what plushies they have.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Yeah but I'm a bit new to the adbl scene and I have a few build a bears but don't really like the idea of being a teen on there

Jaglioncub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
I've had pretty good luck finding plushies at thrift stores. I've even found Build a Bears there, and they're usually pretty cheap.

INeedACuddle

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I could really do with a nice big "Teddy" (sorry everybody I am from the UK) to cuddle up to right now, I am currently sucking my Dummy tho:) I really seriously love my Dummy (my NUK5) I still cannot believe how much it has helped me feel comforted :)

For a plushie idea, I say find yourself the biggest softest cutest one in the world :) Just make sure to put a nice comfy Nappy on your plushie (giggles) :)

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hmm?
There are cheap plush cuddle friends at WALMART.
With Easter coming up, there are a lot of plush bunnies for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.