Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
What's everyones fave plushie they have/had?

For me the best thing to snuggle up to is a cool unopened pack of diapers, preferably baby diapers for the scent. I have other plushies and cuddle them but I always love going back to the pack.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
That's neat!

My favorite plushie is a little snivy plush that can form into a pokeball but not a fan of that really :/ It's nice to have a plushie just like me :D

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I had a green ranger plushie growing up. I really loved it I don't know where he is anymore

inferno21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My favorite plush when I was a kid was my shark that I got from Sea World. Now my favorite plushes are my ponies plushies

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
This wasn't the thread I was expecting by the subject line. More on topic, it's Winston the bear. He is the only plushie I have purchased as an adult and although he's far from perfect, I've grown accustomed to his face as well as the rest of him.

DareYouToMove

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
This wasn't the thread I was expecting by the subject line. More on topic, it's Winston the bear. He is the only plushie I have purchased as an adult and although he's far from perfect, I've grown accustomed to his face as well as the rest of him.

You as well? I was trying to brace myself for what I might have started reading. :)

My favorite stuffed animal that I own is a white Siberian tiger named Gary. I've had him for almost 10 years, and together we've seen our share of tears, heartache, and happiness. He sits on my dresser during the day, and at night he is very close by... just in case.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Haha...yeah...plushiephiles. I must confess that my three plushies are under age! My favorite is Maf-Maf, my big teddy bear. I had two teddy bears as a kid, and I wanted one again, so my wife got me Maf-Maf one Christmas. She also bought a plushie dog for me, and I took Moose from our last dog. Moose gets into a lot of trouble like jumping on my wife's face. Then she throws him and I have to rescue him from our current dog.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Add me to the "not what I expected from the title" club.

My favorite plushie is currently Shiva. She's a snow white arctic fox that I always sleep with now.

Turfy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
My favorite plushie right now (don't tell the others) is my PillowPet Puppy I named after me. I've always had plushies to sleep with, never really been able to sleep without them. Sometimes I come across one and I just have to get it, and it becomes my new favorite for awhile.... until i spot another one :D

BabyBodybuilder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Mr. Bear, he's a super duper cute Teddy Bear with blue overalls (which are the same color as my paci and footies!) and although he's a bit worn and stitched up in some places, he's the most bestest teddy bear in the whole wide world. :3 Other than that I have a bunch of penguins (because penguins are my favorite animals. I've got a bunch of penguins on my footies :3) that I love lots and lots. But usually I sleep with Mr. Bear cause he's the most cuddliest and protects me from all the monsters under the bed ^-^

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I kinda wanna break the Ice. What was everyone expecting. Pedophiles to plush animals or something? Have some dignity not everything is full of negativity in this world.

Meowstic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I kinda wanna break the Ice. What was everyone expecting. Pedophiles to plush animals or something? Have some dignity not everything is full of negativity in this world.

"phile" isn't necessarily sexual. It means fondness for something. For example, if you love music, you're an 'audiophile'.

Traemo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
traemo-albums-public-photos-picture11534-felix-my-favorite-plushie.jpg

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur

"phile" isn't necessarily sexual. It means fondness for something. For example, if you love music, you're an 'audiophile'.

While the "phile" suffix is neutral in and of itself, common usage for "plushophile" is pretty clear given a quick search engine tour. I wouldn't call it negative but just a matter of what's more commonly meant.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
While the "phile" suffix is neutral in and of itself, common usage for "plushophile" is pretty clear given a quick search engine tour. I wouldn't call it negative but just a matter of what's more commonly meant.

Ok, I kinda used the wrong terminology for this. sorry ^_^

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I have a black Yoshi plush that I was very fond of when I was a kid. Yoshis are awesome.

Bigrig

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Sissy
My current favorite plush in my collection is probably my Sven from Frozen. He is so soft and huggable.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

I was expecting either this or a thread about huge numbers of plushies (or maybe being obsessive about constantly buying new ones). Having it be a "what's your favorite plush toy" topic was surprising.

Role
  1. Little
Hello :3 new here! this thread is perfect for my first post! :D

http://cdn2.disneybaby.com/images/2...aracter-photo-1800x1800-dcp-1261047444428.jpg

Simba is my first plushie :3 i bought him just a couple of months ago and have enjoyed every minute of cuddle tiem with him <3 he's absolutely perfect for the way i sleep :D usually in the fetal position with thumb in mouth xD he's placed under my right shoulder with my left arm under him and left thumb in my mouth :D his muzzle is usually right beside my sucking thumb :3c

i say HE because to me he's not a toy, he's my buddy :3 and i make sure he's sitting comfortably in the bed when i leave :3c

Status
Not open for further replies.