• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Plushie dependence

Are you plusie dependent?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
Okay i was inspired by the paci dependince thread. How many here are plushie dependent while sleeping?

As for me I know I am. Having Jackson with me is all most a must. I sleep far better with him than without him. Without him I'll wake up 4-5 times a night. With him it's more like 1-2 times a night. So not only am I dependent on Jackson but I really like it. Although I am a little sad that I've lost that small piece of adulthood. But adulthood is as the person defines not the group. As long as you can operate within the system who cares about your sleeping arraignment

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Carer
I have my whales I sleep with and some share my bed with me and keep me happy. I have always slept with a stuffed killer whale since I was 4. My whales are something I can't sleep without.

WildThing121675

LostPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
yea i need a plushie,tats why i gots my whinnie,i think i gots a pic of me and him

sorry they are so big lol,the first one is by webcam...it sucks lol

Rosy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
LostPup, both those pics are really cute! :D

I voted yes, though I'm more blankie-dependent than plushie-dependent. I am LOST without my blanket at night. I can't sleep without it. If I could carry it around during the day, I would. :) But I also love having cuddly toys at night, and I definitely sleep better with something to hug. I have this really soft bunny called Amaryllis that I love.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Many plushies have adopted me over the years. My family met Eukie Koala shortly before I turned 12. At the time Eukie was living with many friends at It's A Zoo" When my sisters introduced me to Eukie we immediately became best buddies. He made the move with us to Iowa for a year and did not mind the cold. Still, in 1981 when I was getting ready to move to Upstate New York for pre-law my sister Missy crocheted Eukie's blue sweater.

Eukie and I have laughed about that for years because he was born in Hall's Gap, Victoria, Australia, high in the Grampiam Mountains where it snows during the winter. Eukie is hardy. He has traveled with me all over the world. I cuddle him when I go to sleep.

Here is a picture of Eukie and his blue sweater.

Attachments

LittleMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm not completely dependent on my ducky plush, but it's extremely hard to sleep without him. He's round and soft, and I like cuddling with him.

If I don't have him, then I have to sleep all weird, hugging myself. xD
And when I'm at home, my dog sleeps with me, and I cuddle with her.
So I think I just need something to cuddle, not necessarily a plush.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I can sleep without my plushies or blankies but it feels weird. I will find myself longing for them. I still get to sleep though without any real problems, I just wish they were there. So I am not dependent by any means.

leffykit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I cant sleep without Rufus my Husky plush, if he's not against my chest or face I'll wake up and look for him no matter how tired I am.
Had him since I was 7 on vacation, I spent all my allowance trying to get him out of a grabber machine as he was sitting alone wih a wonkily stitched jaw. I ran out of money and the arcade attendant came over, unlocked it and gave him to me,

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I cant sleep without Rufus my Husky plush, if he's not against my chest or face I'll wake up and look for him no matter how tired I am.
Had him since I was 7 on vacation, I spent all my allowance trying to get him out of a grabber machine as he was sitting alone wih a wonkily stitched jaw. I ran out of money and the arcade attendant came over, unlocked it and gave him to me,
That's pretty cool. I got my biggest plushie Bruno a st.Bernard by doing this game at circus circus in Reno.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Oh my gosh like totally yes! I gots to have my snuggle buddies in order to get a good sleep.

Though LuvsGurl likes to steal Teddy Bear so I snuggle her instead LOL.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Mostly yes. Some nights I really don't feel I need Mr. Bearsie (as I am prone to calling him now), and I can sleep without him pretty easily. However, some nights (like half the time haha) I really must have him! Either way, I'm always much happier when I gets to snuggle him. :D He's sitting with me right now in fact! :D

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I don't need a plushie to sleep but I do sleep better when they are around me.

MixyNyxi

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
YES!!! I absolutely cannot sleep without my white teddy bear! I started doing it for comfort and it grew to where I need to have her in bed with me and take her with me on trips. She definitely shows her cuddle-wear apparently as my mom commented on it when I was visiting once. I played it off like I didn't know why. Heh. Silly me.

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
I don't know that I'm completely dependent; however, it is MUCH easier to fall asleep hugging my giant Care Bear Baxter than otherwise. *grin*

AbsoluteBedlam

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I'm sure that I could sleep without my stuffed bunny but why would I want to?

Altric

Est. Contributor
Role
Buzzy, the bear in my avatar is mine. I honestly don't mind sleeping with him. I wouldn't say that I am totally dependent on Buzzy, but having him at night still relaxes me and helps me to fall asleep faster. Even if I don't fall asleep with him, I somehow wake up in the morning with him in my arms. (I guess he just finds his place so that he can sleep too.)

Role
Incontinent, Other
*nod* I am plushie dependent! I have to have at least a few of my plushies in bed with me every night. When I have to sleep without, my sleep isn't very restful at all.

~ moogle

guyinthebox

Est. Contributor
Role
i'm not dependent on one, but lately i have found myself wanting to sleep with that guy <-- more and more. and now that i think about it i seem to fall asleep faster with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.