• Wow
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, perlFerret, Hockeyczar and 1 other person
One

Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
JaysonTheRegressor said:
I bet no one has as many as I do!
View attachment 59329
I have 272! How many do you have?
That is a very impressive collection! Do you have a favorite?

Reactions: chrischrischris
Beachbum said:
That is a very impressive collection! Do you have a favorite?
They're all my favourite! I've donated all the plushies I don't feel attached to (yes I'm attached to that many)
I suppose the named ones since not every one is named
Bonnie 1626589279343.png
Piffle1626589297693.png
Linzy1626589318624.png
Tegu 1626589338161.png
And others!
then again I also love every one of my safari plushies that make up my room decorations uwu
Also my Beanie Buddy version of Pinky 1626589420906.png he's the cutest flamingo plush I've ever seen
1626589492474.png(online pic) He's also one of the few beanie babies where I also have the teenie and the buddy!

Reactions: perlFerret, chrischrischris and Beachbum
JaysonTheRegressor said:
They're all my favourite! I've donated all the plushies I don't feel attached to (yes I'm attached to that many)
I suppose the named ones since not every one is named
Bonnie View attachment 59331
PiffleView attachment 59332
LinzyView attachment 59333
Tegu View attachment 59334
And others!
then again I also love every one of my safari plushies that make up my room decorations uwu
Also my Beanie Buddy version of Pinky View attachment 59335 he's the cutest flamingo plush I've ever seen
View attachment 59336(online pic) He's also one of the few beanie babies where I also have the teenie and the buddy!
That’s awesome!! I know a few people who have collections, but I’ve never seen any quite as impressive as yours. I have 2 on my bed, and I still have some packed up from when I was a child.

• Love
I have a bunch of them. They all have names. We take the ones we don't bond with to furry conventions and let people take them for free. That way we know other people will get to enjoy them too!

• Love
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor, Beachbum and chrischrischris
JaysonTheRegressor said:
1626589492474.png
(online pic) He's also one of the few beanie babies where I also have the teenie and the buddy!
1626735614412.png
Went to get an actual pic because i love em

Reactions: perlFerret, chrischrischris and Beachbum
You win.

• Haha
I have one and that plushie I will literally protect till my grave. It’s my big pipplup pillow that I bought from the Pokemon Center in Tokyo Japan when I was 13-14, I literally cannot sleep without it and I plan on making it last for as long as I can.

Reactions: perlFerret and JaysonTheRegressor
Back