Plus Signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FullMetal

I was just wondering what the plus signs by members names meant. On the image below, you can see it next to JaketheFox's name. Does it have any significance, or is it just something there? Sorry if I missed this somewhere but I checked the FAQ where it has all the different status's of members, and that wasn't there.

FullMetal

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
it means there are on your firends list in your profile.

F

FullMetal

Ahh, thank you lyfe! But wait...I'm friends with everyone, why isn't there a plus sign next to everyone! T-T you all better be adding me as we speak!

FullMetal

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If I read that correctly, FullMetal, you have to add everyone to your buddy list in order to be able to see the plus signs in your Currently Active Users list.

PS I just added you to mine :)

Last edited:
Role
Private
If I read that correctly, FullMetal, you have to add everyone to your buddy list in order to be able to see the plus signs in your Currently Active Users list.

*does the same for skinnypuppy*

^_^ If ya don't mind? :p

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
*does the same for skinnypuppy*

^_^ If ya don't mind? :p
Not at all, in fact I'm flattered :)

Now, another related question: I have seen in other people's profiles that the list of buddies has two parts: their buddies and those members who have named them as buddies. Is this shown in the UserCP or only in the profile view?

Ok, i checked my own profile view, and the lists do appear. It also seems that there's another category, Friends. I am assuming that this denotes the members in my buddy list who have named me in theirs. . .

Role
Private
You'd be right.

"Friends" are those who you have added as a buddy, and have added you as a buddy in return.

"Buddylist" are those who you have added, but they haven't added you back.

"Buddy of" list are those who have added you, but you haven't added them.

Reactions: Moo

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little

I don't know if you misunderstood it or I'm reading this wrong.
The plus is a thing only YOU can give by adding them to your buddy list. Adding everyone doesn't have any use only that everyone will have a plus.

And yea, that friend/buddy list thingy is only viewable in your profile.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I guess you had to Google how to do a print screen on a mac. I would too, haven't used that feature yet on a mac!

It took me awhile to find that +. Maybe either Highlighting it or Cropping in the image would help in future. There is your next Google search XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.