Please help

attilio1991

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello, I wear the disposable adult diapers once a week but afraid of putting them in any disposals where the sanitary engineers can see them inside the grocery bags at the bottom of a tall metal can by the street while dumping. Garbage trucks are the most beautiful biggest creepy vehicles I ever seen in my life. Disposable napkins are more of beauty thing than the cloth ones. It’s better to do things calmly and make friends with you online here than to do one creepy stuff where I could be sent to an anxiety therapist. Thanks a bunch!

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
attilio1991 said:
Hello, I wear the disposable adult diapers once a week but afraid of putting them in any disposals where the sanitary engineers can see them inside the grocery bags at the bottom of a tall metal can by the street while dumping. Garbage trucks are the most beautiful biggest creepy vehicles I ever seen in my life. Disposable napkins are more of beauty thing than the cloth ones. It’s better to do things calmly and make friends with you online here than to do one creepy stuff where I could be sent to an anxiety therapist. Thanks a bunch!
Easiest solution put the diaper in your grocery bag then put that in a black garbage bag

honestly though the garbage collectors don't care
They've seen it all. They don't give it a second thought. Don't worry about it.
I wouldn't throw them loose in the can because that gets smelly and gross but any bag will do. Throw them all in black garbage bag for extra privacy

Reactions: attilio1991 and RetroGirl15

MellowUrchin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hefty Ultra Strong Tall Kitchen Trash Bags, Clean Burst Scent, 13 Gallon, 80 Count

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
You can easily put them in a plastic bag/ garbage bags. Problem sloved.

Reactions: attilio1991

Honeywell6180

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
attilio1991 said:

When properly rolled up, a used plastic adult disposable is not nearly as offensive as a clear plastic bag formerly used as a trucker bomb. Trust me on this.

Reactions: attilio1991