Status
Not open for further replies.

icklespace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
should I have "the talk" with my mum before I buy any toys??

Not really but if you feel like you should tell, tell, I bit the bullet and told my dad I like toys but nothing else and he accepted, I will even get toys at Christmas. It could be better for you if you don't and could improve your relationship with your mum or it could break it, what sort of mum is she? I don't your mum obviously.

If you choose to get toys in secret, then you won't get as good toys as you want but at least buy yourself some to be going on with.

Depending on the toys you want to buy and your parents, did your parents accept you to playing with toys or not, how much price and the toys size, if the toys was quite expensive and the size was large then you should discuss it with your parents, but if the toys was inexpensive and the size was tiny, not necessary to tell them simply stored in the safe place and do with your creative minds.

Last edited:
i want to build up my Lego collection and as we all know Lego is loud and I normallytip the box out ontu the floor then play with it and I don't have a door I just have an big old blanket covering my doorway

Hi you know your loving situation best. Would you getting your self some toys be follow by questions by your perents.

Or just telling that you would thinking about gating a serten toy beforehand be better as the questions will come then.

Good luck my freand with it.

P.S. If you ever won't to meet up for a milkshake I will.

Sometimes it's just nice meeting another Little and we both live in Devon

Sisi

- - - Updated - - -

Hi you know your loving situation best. Would you getting your self some toys be follow by questions by your perents.

Or just telling that you would thinking about gating a serten toy beforehand be better as the questions will come then.

Sisi

sisi said:

Sisi

- - - Updated - - -

Sisi

I thought it would just explain it

I deal with this by waiting for someone to ask.

My mother asked me one time when we were alone in the car what my sexual orientation was. She wanted to know and I told her.

After doing a difficult deck framing project with my Dad, he asked to take a shower as he had to go somewhere. Thought nothing of it until I showerered and hanging from the shower curtain hooks was yesterday's plastic pants!

He said nothing, which in fact said a lot. He didn't want to know so I said nothing also.

I am pretty open about what I do but figure if someone wants details they will ask.

If the only thing you are worried about is playing with Lego's, I won't tell.

I have seen some wonderful Lego structures built by University and Adult people, so I don't think 'playing' with Lego's is a problem.

BabyDenise said:
If the only thing you are worried about is playing with Lego's, I won't tell.

I have seen some wonderful Lego structures built by University and Adult people, so I don't think 'playing' with Lego's is a problem.
i haven't played with them for so long and I have to build my collection up because I super glued some together cuz my crane kept falling apart

I would talk to her

Lego is nothing compared to what I thought before I read that.
If you're going to be playing around with legos like you did as a kid, just mismatching blocks, it might come off as weird to your elders, but otherwise they wont think much of it.
If you're going to be building sets, than that could be seen as a collectors thing (i.e. less weird)

But you should be old enough to pick your stuff up off the floor. Anyone 18+ should be able to do that.

icklespace said:
i haven't played with them for so long and I have to build my collection up because I super glued some together cuz my crane kept falling apart

That's one way to make sure they don't come apart! :)

This post reminded me that I forgot to buy a toy I wanted at the fair today. They had bubble guns! They blew tons of bubbles, I need to go up before work and get one.

BabyDenise said:
That's one way to make sure they don't come apart! :)

today I got my box out the loft and yes younger me super glued EVERYTHING even the little man inside I took apart what I could

Things you do when you are younger, you regret when you are older, like me, I deeply regret throwing out all my toys at age 12. I missed those toys so badly for 7 years!

I wouldn't worry if your mum question you about the Lego just tell her Adult fans of Lego there is loads of pictures online she can look at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back