Please don’t drink and drive 🙏🏼❤️💕🥰

BabyTahani

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
My custom wheelchair it’s the smallest adult chair a child’s is to small . Everyone loves my chair we got to pick out the apple metallic green color and a friend who owns a Harley Davidson dealership made the green heads lol . Please don’t drink and drive this is why I’ve been in diapers since my early 20s a drunk driver ran me over . I had brain damage took over two years to learn to talk again , my bladder was destroyed and spinal cord ankles were crushed lost my teeth all the front ones . Being fed with a tube then soft foods and a big adult baby bottle to stay hydrated for 18 months . I don’t touch any alcohol besides toddlers don’t do that . I’m as close to a real adult child physically and mentally as it gets .

Attachments

Bobbysgirl67

Contributor
Role
Other
I thank God you made the recovery you have. As a victim of a drunk driver I agree with the don't drink and drive. Fortunately I was able to regain full function I suffer with excruciating migraines. My husband and daughter wen't so fortunate. He passed 6 months later, she 4 years later Both from damage due to original trauma.
I wish you happiness and health.

Sheepies

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
I was a victim of a sober driver.

I'm really happy you're still here. Bad drivers (both drunk and sober) who run over people should never be allowed behind the wheel again by law.

redbullfiend

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent
That's how I ended up on this site, I was t-boned by a drunk driver on my way to work at 630am! and suffer permanent nerve damage from it. I wear 24/7 by medical need. It's been a ruff few years by no means as challenging as your situation but you are strong and sound like you never give up!! Hugs friend ❤

BabyTahani

Est. Contributor
Role
That's how I ended up on this site, I was t-boned by a drunk driver on my way to work at 630am! and suffer permanent nerve damage from it. I wear 24/7 by medical need. It's been a ruff few years by no means as challenging as your situation but you are strong and sound like you never give up!! Hugs friend ❤
Stay strong 💕❤💕

BabyTahani

Est. Contributor
Role
I thank God you made the recovery you have. As a victim of a drunk driver I agree with the don't drink and drive. Fortunately I was able to regain full function I suffer with excruciating migraines. My husband and daughter wen't so fortunate. He passed 6 months later, she 4 years later Both from damage due to original trauma.
I wish you happiness and health.
I’m so sorry you lost them that’s the worst . Much love to you to 💕💕💕

BabyTahani

Est. Contributor
Role
I don't drink those kinds of drinks. Never interest me
It taste really yukie even beer I don’t know why people drink other than getting drunk . I don’t like drunk don’t like being around drunk people they are not normal . They become a different person some get really stupid or very angry . I’m not religious type either that’s not why I hate alcohol I think it’s pretty obvious why . Alcohol kills thousands every year although people that smoke pot are funny laughing fun people . 😉💕❤

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm sorry this happened to you and that it continues to happen to so many people. I got hit by a guy running a red light when I was 14. I was trying to walk my bike across a busy beach highway. I really don't remember what happened after I poked myself out of stopped cars looking to see if a car was coming in the other direction. It shouldn't have been because the light was red. Anyway, he broke both bones in my leg and put a good sized dent in my forehead. The dent is still there.

I now live in constant pain from some spinal damage. I wish I could have that day back as I would have stayed home.

EagleBoy

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It taste really yukie even beer I don’t know why people drink other than getting drunk . I don’t like drunk don’t like being around drunk people they are not normal . They become a different person some get really stupid or very angry . I’m not religious type either that’s not why I hate alcohol I think it’s pretty obvious why . Alcohol kills thousands every year although people that smoke pot are funny laughing fun people . 😉💕❤
Once or twice I took a sip just a sip of my dads and my brothersthat was a super long time ago maybe back in 1995 never picked up 1. And I learned from when my brother came home drunk

CodyBaby

Preschooler
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Don't drink&drive, BUT the same danger is phone&drive.
I agree more today than ever, few times I nearly got hit by people talking or texting on their phones, and I've seen many angry drivers at the police officers that got them a ticket for that, a friend of my cousin died in a crash with her 3 yrs old son last month, she drove directly in the opposite lane vs a semi truck. And yet I see so many people impatient when I don't reply to their txt messages in a flash. world is so crazy today. I don't ever want to have a driving license (I can't get any cause of my eyes anyways)

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
How do you get a drivers license when you drink out of baby bottle (bot-bot) ?

Imagine getting pulled over - Drivers License and Registration - no not birth certificate
and footprint images - Have you been drinking tonight - Your breath smells funny -
You just blew the breathilizer way off scale - what's that I see an open bottle - so you have
been drinking and driving - step out of the car please - walk that white line on the edge of
the pavement - I said walk not waddle - that's a strange outfit - are you hiding something
under that skirt you are wearing - never expected that - I guess better do another test of
the A-B-Cs judging your age and deportment maybe we better do it forward instead of
backward - going to have to place you under arrest and take you down to the nursery -
you are going to need a change of diaper and crib to spend the night - oh and what was
in the baby bottle - ah some well aged formula Bailey's 1941 ROFLOL !

BabyTahani

Est. Contributor
Role
I'm sorry this happened to you and that it continues to happen to so many people. I got hit by a guy running a red light when I was 14. I was trying to walk my bike across a busy beach highway. I really don't remember what happened after I poked myself out of stopped cars looking to see if a car was coming in the other direction. It shouldn't have been because the light was red. Anyway, he broke both bones in my leg and put a good sized dent in my forehead. The dent is still there.

I now live in constant pain from some spinal damage. I wish I could have that day back as I would have stayed home.
❤❤❤😢

BabyTahani

Est. Contributor
Role
How do you get a drivers license when you drink out of baby bottle (bot-bot) ?

Imagine getting pulled over - Drivers License and Registration - no not birth certificate
and footprint images - Have you been drinking tonight - Your breath smells funny -
You just blew the breathilizer way off scale - what's that I see an open bottle - so you have
been drinking and driving - step out of the car please - walk that white line on the edge of
the pavement - I said walk not waddle - that's a strange outfit - are you hiding something
under that skirt you are wearing - never expected that - I guess better do another test of
the A-B-Cs judging your age and deportment maybe we better do it forward instead of
backward - going to have to place you under arrest and take you down to the nursery -
you are going to need a change of diaper and crib to spend the night - oh and what was
in the baby bottle - ah some well aged formula Bailey's 1941 ROFLOL !
Your funny silly 😂😂😂 made me laugh 😉😂🥰

bambinobaby

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
OP, so sorry to see what you've gone through. All, please campaign for tougher drinking & driving laws. Many states have made it so people with 7 or 8 DUIs are still driving on the road. Ridiculous, IMHO. Actions have consequences, as evidenced in this thread.