Pleasant surprise

DeanHow

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Over the last few days I have had a upset tummy so I have decided to be diapered all the time just in case of any little accidents of which I have had a few. Anyway, I woke up this morning to find that I had indeed had a little messy accident, thankfully not smelly. I told my girlfriend that I will go sort myself out and come back to bed. To my surprise she decided to change my nappy for me, she cleaned my bum, applied nappy rash cream and powder and then proceed to secure my nappy snuggly up. Safe to say she will be getting a big bunch of flowers 😊

neophyte

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
You have a very caring partner, her kindness and support speaks volumes!!!

Every year in December I get this tummy bug for about 3 days, all fluids pass through me very easily. Wearing a diaper is a very practical thing to do in case you have a small (or big) accident. Being cozy in your PJs with a blanket on the couch is the best way to spend the day when you have the flu, wearing a diaper should not be something that's frowned upon and not allowed; a diaper actually adds to the overall comfort and helps contain small accidents.

No matter what your age is and whether you hate or love diapers, we all enjoy a day off of school or work while wrapped up in a blanket on the couch. Some adults can and do accidentally quirt out a bit of liquid when they have a bad tummy bug. WHY DO PEOPLE PREFER TO POOP THEIR PANTS AND UNDERWEAR RATHER THAN DIAPER UP?

I believe it's due to a lack of awareness and that it's even an option.

diaperedgeek

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You wife her, you wife her right now. That being said I had a friend that loaded his couch on day after a ragging party and his then g/f cleaned the entire mess while he sorted himself out. They are happily married with two kiddos.

Kente

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I recently got engaged to a wonderful mummy who has no problems with me wearing my nappies, especially to bed at night cause I wet every night and use terry nappy & plastic pants. She also loves me sucking on her breasts and it just completes my baby feelings before I go to sleep