Playstation 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I am so happy, i am getting a ps3 next week with gta4. So can't wait.

So...what do you think about the ps3.

Orms Einbani

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Well, since i've had mine, I've had nothing but fun.

Rock Band, GTA 4, Burnout... Probably picking up Uncharted or something this upcoming weekend as well, but I'm not sure yet... might just hold out for the new DBZ Game (the demo is fun!)

Role
Incontinent
Since I've had mine, I've had a great time. GTA IV and Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare(the online play is awesome!) is mostly what I play. I also have Army of Two, but I haven't played it very much. You will really enjoy it.

Orms Einbani

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I don't like violins in video games... they're distracting :p (yes, it's an oooooooold joke)

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Cool, a fellow PS3 owner! People give the PS3 a lot of crap, but they've obviously never played one. Games to get are CoD4 and Unreal Tournament (The Playstation 3 version of Halo, only it's waaaay better).

Orms Einbani

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I'm waiting for MGS4 right now...

As for it getting crap... It does, but I don't know why. I've got it setup with TVersity running on my PC's, and just for streaming video over it, it can't be beat :D

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I wanna ps3.. :(

But I want a 360 too.. :(

It sucks being broke..

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I want to get a PS3 and a Wii. It freaking sucking having no money.

Role
Diaper Lover
i got a ps3..its pretty cool. except i havent played it in months...just been really busy with other interests/endeavors. but yeah..if u like vid games..go for it.

except the best vid games i believe were made during the ps1 era. ohh the nostalgia.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
Another fellow owner. I hope you plan on going online. Between the 360 and the PS3, CoD4, and Rock Band, idk how I have time for this forum anymore! Surely others know what I'm talking about, right?

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
I want to get a PS3 and a Wii. It freaking sucking having no money.
the only way that i came up with the money to get it was selling tons of stuff on ebay. $600 dollars worth of stuff, which leaves me enuff money to buy GTA 4

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I only give shit where shits due. Right now thats at Sony. I feel they have pretty much given up on anything great on the PSP, it breaks way to easy and UMD's eat up the battery like a laptop playing Crysis. I have played the MGS game on it and it was decent, God Of War:Chains was a 6 hour game.

The DVD Recorder/VCR I bought from them from Costco has a really big surface area It makes the screen turn black like the video is cut off but the sound is still there but only for a second or so.

I need to take apart my PS2 at least once a year to clean out all the dust inside it just so I can stop the Disc Read Error thing and its laser gets out of alignment which also gives a disc read error and sometimes even damages my PS2 discs.

The memory stick for my psp had its plastic shell come off so I have to put it in very carefully into the slot of my PC and PSP.

Sony again has forced new media upon people even if its lasts 3 attempts failed. that beta max tape, Mini Discs, and UMD's. Sure Sony won the War with HD-DVD but DVD's are still laying the smack down on Blu-Ray. Not to mention most people still do not own a HDTV to get the fully "glory" from the PS3.

That last reason is the main reason Nintendo did not go HD this generation. Not to mention the ps3 only has a version of the Nvidia 7600 GT in it. They give you "the core processor system" but they won't even bother giving the PS3 a 8800GT so it can spank the 360 graphic wise?

All of these are the reasons I really dislike Sony as a whole company right now.

Leo2500

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
love my PS3 i have GTA4, Condemned 2 Bloodshot, Haze, and i also bought The Orange Box and Dark Sector yesterday

Role
Incontinent
I only give shit where shits due. Right now thats at Sony. I feel they have pretty much given up on anything great on the PSP, it breaks way to easy and UMD's eat up the battery like a laptop playing Crysis. I have played the MGS game on it and it was decent, God Of War:Chains was a 6 hour game.

The DVD Recorder/VCR I bought from them from Costco has a really big surface area It makes the screen turn black like the video is cut off but the sound is still there but only for a second or so.

I need to take apart my PS2 at least once a year to clean out all the dust inside it just so I can stop the Disc Read Error thing and its laser gets out of alignment which also gives a disc read error and sometimes even damages my PS2 discs.

The memory stick for my psp had its plastic shell come off so I have to put it in very carefully into the slot of my PC and PSP.

Sony again has forced new media upon people even if its lasts 3 attempts failed. that beta max tape, Mini Discs, and UMD's. Sure Sony won the War with HD-DVD but DVD's are still laying the smack down on Blu-Ray. Not to mention most people still do not own a HDTV to get the fully "glory" from the PS3.

That last reason is the main reason Nintendo did not go HD this generation. Not to mention the ps3 only has a version of the Nvidia 7600 GT in it. They give you "the core processor system" but they won't even bother giving the PS3 a 8800GT so it can spank the 360 graphic wise?

All of these are the reasons I really dislike Sony as a whole company right now.
You must have the newer, slim version of the PS2 if you have to clean the dust out of it once a year. I have the original version and I've never had to take mine apart. As for Blu-ray, I see no point in shelling out 30 bucks for a Blu-ray movie, when the DVD works just as good.

Kams

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I just tried installing Yellow Dog Linux on my PS3 today, but when I got to the install screen it said I had to erase everything! I have all of my stuff backed up, but still.....I'll try it someday when I'm feeling daring enough to erase all of my data lol.

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Yeah I loved the six axis and the other stuff, it really kicks Wii out of the play. But the oly bad part is that one's budget makes us stick to the GameCube or the N64

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I mostly switch off between Rock Band and CoD4. If anyone wants to Jam on RB, my PSN is DVS10. I'll have to drum, because my geetar is out of commision.

BTW- GET ROCK BAND. You might be put off by the price, but it's worth every single penny.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I love ps3 myself. Gta; call of duty; rockband; all the pretty good demos that you can get for free. I am thinking about buying skate and the new burnout.

Status
Not open for further replies.