playstation 3 & chatting here

Status
Not open for further replies.

funkybeanie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
just wondered if you tech dudes are aware that with playstations browser the chat feature wont work, get a new window say jave isn't enabled - when it is.. tried re-opening same again .. did you know this??

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Chat feature? You mean IRC?

If you are talking about IRC, then no, it won't work directly, but you could probably use a web/java based client.

I can't think of any off the top of my head though.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The PlayStation web browsers don't support Java I bet and that's the problem I am betting. In other words you can't get in the IRC chat on a playstation, unless you hacked it.

Just use a computer, its a lot more easier.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
OT: I think it's retarded that the PS3 browser doesn't support Java, because blue-ray requires Java support. So it's not like the PS3 can't do Java, it's just the browser isn't set up to do it.

funkybeanie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
yes i'm referring to the irc, but wanna make guys aware that it does support JAVA fine, even the latest flash, i know because there is an option to disable flash, java, cookies.. tut tut fellow ab/dl's i figured this site was aimed not directly but towards teen ab's, whom id expect to know more about playstations etc ,?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'll just repeat what I said...

"Just use a computer."

Status
Not open for further replies.