Playpen/ portable crib

Kbaby84

Est. Contributor
Messages
298
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
All,

I wanted to post this. I was looking at ways to build a portable crib/ play pen. I did some digging and found xl large playpen on walmart website. I was a little unsure if sizing would work, but it is huge! I got my for 119.00 plus tax. If you want a hidable/ portable play or crib option this would work!

16742531039569181762108323131698.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: TeddyJoy, Diapers1978, Sheepies and 7 others

YakuiAndOzoi

#1 (diapered) Playboi Carti fan (probably)
Est. Contributor
Messages
123
Age
24
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
Oh this is really cool! You say you found it on the Wallmart website? Do you know if it was specifically sold at Wallmart? As far as I know otherwise, that means it could be sold online at somewhere like Amazon too, since I know that Wallmart is trying to do something like them with their online storefront.

In any case, this is ADORABLE and I crave it a bunch wow wow wow
 
  • Like
Reactions: medfet878 and Seasonedcitizen

Kbaby84

Est. Contributor
Messages
298
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Kbaby84 said:
All,

I wanted to post this. I was looking at ways to build a portable crib/ play pen. I did some digging and found xl large playpen on walmart website. I was a little unsure if sizing would work, but it is huge! I got my for 119.00 plus tax. If you want a hidable/ portable play or crib option this would work!

View attachment 100716
matt is reversable.

16742533870766404550840979364627.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: medfet878, Puppyboy97, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person

YakuiAndOzoi

#1 (diapered) Playboi Carti fan (probably)
Est. Contributor
Messages
123
Age
24
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
The design on both sides is REALLY adorable, and I'm pretty picky!
 
  • Like
Reactions: medfet878

Kbaby84

Est. Contributor
Messages
298
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
YakuiAndOzoi said:
Oh this is really cool! You say you found it on the Wallmart website? Do you know if it was specifically sold at Wallmart? As far as I know otherwise, that means it could be sold online at somewhere like Amazon too, since I know that Wallmart is trying to do something like them with their online storefront.

In any case, this is ADORABLE and I crave it a bunch wow wow wow
online only. you cant beat the cost either. would have cost me way more to build myself out of pvc.
 
  • Like
Reactions: medfet878 and YakuiAndOzoi

YakuiAndOzoi

#1 (diapered) Playboi Carti fan (probably)
Est. Contributor
Messages
123
Age
24
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
Oh wait, you actually own it! Sorry I misread! That's really nice and cool! I don't know if you've tested personally but how is it on your knees / elbows? I love playing on the floor and tend to do that even outside of little-time honestly. Are the cushions nice? Do they rub at all?
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: medfet878

Kbaby84

Est. Contributor
Messages
298
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
YakuiAndOzoi said:
Oh wait, you actually own it! Sorry I misread! That's really nice and cool! I don't know if you've tested personally but how is it on your knees / elbows? I love playing on the floor and tend to do that even outside of little-time honestly. Are the cushions nice? Do they rub at all?
it is a foam matt. underneath that is a fabric bottom. if i need a thicker foam i can go get more from home depot. this is the first time i put it together. it is awsome!
 
  • Like
Reactions: medfet878 and YakuiAndOzoi

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Messages
6,930
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Wow, they have a 71x79" playpen? You could throw a full-sized mattress in that an call it a crib. :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: medfet878 and YakuiAndOzoi

Kbaby84

Est. Contributor
Messages
298
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
that is whqt i was saying. and only 119.00!
 
  • Like
Reactions: medfet878 and Cottontail

littebabby

Contributor
Messages
18
Role
  1. Little
It looks too small looks like I could put my leg over it
 
  • Like
Reactions: medfet878

Kbaby84

Est. Contributor
Messages
298
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
there are hooks to hang toys on it. and also a ball net if you got the littles and can play basket ball
 
  • Like
Reactions: medfet878

SparkleAlchemist

Est. Contributor
Messages
156
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Whats it called/ what do you search for on the Walmart app?
 
  • Like
Reactions: medfet878

BabyLouise

Est. Contributor
Messages
37
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
That is so lovely
 
  • Like
Reactions: medfet878
Top