Playpen/ portable crib

Kbaby84

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
All,

I wanted to post this. I was looking at ways to build a portable crib/ play pen. I did some digging and found xl large playpen on walmart website. I was a little unsure if sizing would work, but it is huge! I got my for 119.00 plus tax. If you want a hidable/ portable play or crib option this would work!

16742531039569181762108323131698.jpg

Reactions: Cashew, Diapers1978, Sheepies and 7 others
Oh this is really cool! You say you found it on the Wallmart website? Do you know if it was specifically sold at Wallmart? As far as I know otherwise, that means it could be sold online at somewhere like Amazon too, since I know that Wallmart is trying to do something like them with their online storefront.

In any case, this is ADORABLE and I crave it a bunch wow wow wow

Reactions: medfet878 and Seasonedcitizen
Kbaby84 said:
All,

I wanted to post this. I was looking at ways to build a portable crib/ play pen. I did some digging and found xl large playpen on walmart website. I was a little unsure if sizing would work, but it is huge! I got my for 119.00 plus tax. If you want a hidable/ portable play or crib option this would work!

View attachment 100716
matt is reversable.

16742533870766404550840979364627.jpg

Reactions: medfet878, LittleJames97, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
The design on both sides is REALLY adorable, and I'm pretty picky!

Reactions: medfet878
YakuiAndOzoi said:
Oh this is really cool! You say you found it on the Wallmart website? Do you know if it was specifically sold at Wallmart? As far as I know otherwise, that means it could be sold online at somewhere like Amazon too, since I know that Wallmart is trying to do something like them with their online storefront.

In any case, this is ADORABLE and I crave it a bunch wow wow wow
online only. you cant beat the cost either. would have cost me way more to build myself out of pvc.

Reactions: medfet878 and YakuiAndOzoi
Oh wait, you actually own it! Sorry I misread! That's really nice and cool! I don't know if you've tested personally but how is it on your knees / elbows? I love playing on the floor and tend to do that even outside of little-time honestly. Are the cushions nice? Do they rub at all?

Last edited:
YakuiAndOzoi said:
Oh wait, you actually own it! Sorry I misread! That's really nice and cool! I don't know if you've tested personally but how is it on your knees / elbows? I love playing on the floor and tend to do that even outside of little-time honestly. Are the cushions nice? Do they rub at all?
it is a foam matt. underneath that is a fabric bottom. if i need a thicker foam i can go get more from home depot. this is the first time i put it together. it is awsome!

Wow, they have a 71x79" playpen? You could throw a full-sized mattress in that an call it a crib. :)

that is whqt i was saying. and only 119.00!

Reactions: medfet878 and Cottontail
It looks too small looks like I could put my leg over it

there are hooks to hang toys on it. and also a ball net if you got the littles and can play basket ball

Whats it called/ what do you search for on the Walmart app?

That is so lovely

Back