Playing with your diaper >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maxx

Guilty. In fact, when I was 12ish, had my first ever orgasm while surreptitiously wearing a cloth diaper in bed. A little rub, a little hump, everything started feeling pretty good. Then.....the big surprise! Momentarily terrifying, since I didn't know what had happened. Forturnately, figured out what it was BEFORE jumping out of bed in a screaming panic. Endeavored to repeat as often as possible after that, with and without diaper.

P.S. I've often wondered if the repetitive and potentially lurid confessions of young teenage boys have anything to do with the problems of Catholic priests? Not excusing, just sayin that has to be a pretty huge temptation for someone who might be on the edge to begin with.

MonkeyDoodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
P.S. I've often wondered if the repetitive and potentially lurid confessions of young teenage boys have anything to do with the problems of Catholic priests? Not excusing, just saying that has to be a pretty huge temptation for someone who might be on the edge to begin with.

Please post your own separate thread, topics of this nature causes too much controversy, not to mention it's off topic.

abdl86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I like placing the mirror on the floor and standing over it so I can see the diaper between my legs, kinda strange I guess eh.

And second thought way should this be strange. I love to look on my diaper to in the mirror but i look on my diaper bottom and pats it.

MonkeyDoodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Idk I guess it's not strange, but I tend to look more in the mirror if I'm wearing pampers baby dry or any of the larger sized baby diapers, more then I would when I'm wearing an adult diaper, I guess it's the cuteness of the diaper and there for it makes me feel cute when seeing myself wearing one >.<

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Yep. Although with a shirt on, the bottom of some adult diapers look pretty cute. Still can't wAit for mah Bellissimo samples tho. :3

abdl86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Yep. Although with a shirt on, the bottom of some adult diapers look pretty cute. Still can't wAit for mah Bellissimo samples tho. :3

Yes and i spend allot of the time when i am home only wearing my t-shirt even if i am not wearing diapers.

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I have this weird thing with always wearing underpants and pants and a shirt (except showerin, swimming, etc.). Deviating from that is kind of a turn on, so hanging around in just a diaper and t-shirt is pretty awesome for me. :)

WBxx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Wife claims she has seen me gently massaging the front of my diaper in my sleep. (Wonder if this was before, during or after I wet!?)

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
A long time ago I used to do that too. After a good wetting I used to touch my diaper all over and give myself a good padding on my butt. Then I would go to the mirror and look at myself with a wet diaper on. I remember those days. But now it is different. I still like diapers a lot and like the feel of them too. But I lost my sexual desire for diapers. After wearing diapers for a long time. I got used to wearing diapers.

bashfuldlguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't think it's strange at all.....
My diapers are mostly sexual to me, especially after I wet them two or (if I don't get a leak) three times.
I like to rub the front while putting my legs together and then look in the mirror to see how 'full' they are......
I think all DLs do this from time to time........IMHO.

ChooChoo69

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I do it, too, but it's even better when my wife gives me a squeeze in the crotch and a pat on my butt.

AAO

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I prefer to hang out around the house in just a t-shirt and diaper. If I am dresses like that I will often massage the front of my diaper or rest my hand on it once it is wet. I also will fall asleep with my hand resting on my slightly wet diaper.

As for masturbating, I don't do it as much now that I am married. But when I was in college, I would spend the evening in a diaper and then masturbate in it before falling asleep. I enjoyed falling asleep without having to clean anything up.

leftbka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I can't say I don't know any DL that don't pat and rub there diapers. I be leave we all do it and enjoy it.

Zoran

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I play with mine too in all they same ways and love staring at the print ( I wear goodnites). I however masturbate with my other fetishes then quickly slip back into the diaper then go to bed. but somehow having "fun" then letting the diaper absorb the mess is a lot of fun for me if that makes sense.

Straycatz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Yup, do all of the above. I enjoy patting my padded butt, but it is more fun when my Wife does it or rubs my diaper for me. I also do the mirror thing, not only with diapers, but also while wearing footed sleepers or anything else babyish. Just part of the fun. I'm comforted by how many others do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.