Playdate

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKing1391

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I am having a bit of a playdate tomorrow with my friend who lives a few blocks away from me, any suggestions on what we should do tomorrow, I know I made a thread about this a few weeks ago, but would like some newer input
Thanks

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
How about a pick up game of football with some friends. I love the fall air and football. I used to do it as a kid and it brings back so many good memories. You really need cold, nippy weather, and the smell of burning leaves.

TKing1391

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
How about a pick up game of football with some friends. I love the fall air and football. I used to do it as a kid and it brings back so many good memories. You really need cold, nippy weather, and the smell of burning leaves.
As much as I love football, its only two of us, and we want a more babyish-toddlerish aspect, have any ideas?

Cranky

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
wow i really have no idea......
but maybe try something with building blocks, like legos.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
As much as I love football, its only two of us, and we want a more babyish-toddlerish aspect, have any ideas?
I know. I was just kidding you. The funny thing though, as I was writing it, it did really bring back good memories when I was maybe 10 or 11. There is that middle age to regress to that can be fun, like playing with trains or slot cars. As a kid, I'd play with army men and build models.

Toddlers play with younger things like the rings that go on a stake, or pushing the different shaped blocks through a big plastic ball that has the corresponding shapes as slots. If you have some money, you could go to a toy store and buy toddler toys. There's plenty to choose from. I loved the toy gas/service station with the little cars. As you can see, I'm still a toddler at heart as well as a kid at heart.

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
There's lots and lots of options available. It all depends on how much money you want to spend, what you have already and how much time you have.

A few quick suggestions that I've done recently and that don't cost much at all are as follows:

• Colouring Books
  • Hide And Seek
  • Making Play-Doh
  • Teddy Bear Picnic
  • Building Forts

Enjoy :grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.