the play forum is for people who RP or masturbate,
aerobic evercises, and the shower thang, laugh and pee,
put a hose in the back[not in your ass, mind you!] of the diaper
for instant wetting,

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't understand...It sounds like there wouldn't be much...And I don't think there are enough threads to warrant a sub forum for that

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Parse error. No really, I have no idea what you just said.

E

Error404

...Wait...What?

Am I the only one who tried to find the cryptic message in this thread?

If it's a serious thread for a sub-forum...I'ma say no on this one, I like this place as it is. I don't want it going all DPF on us. T_T

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Basically he is asking for a sub-forum for a role playing like some people do in chat rooms. And hoping to get people to toss off over it like some people do with stories.

*shrug*
I'm not 100% what he is after.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I vote against.
We don't want another deeker-status ABDL website out there.
I think if you absolutely have to do stuff like that, there's these things called e-mail.

Y

Yumi

I kinda... Think this is odd, but can be good, I guess. The masturbating bit kind of... weirds me out, but hey, people do.. what people do. ... Uhm... Strange... But... Ok. Sure. Why not?

I mean good in the sense it is not deeker-style rp.. like, a general CLEAN rp.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I have absolutely no idea what this discussion is about, but I put forward the idea of a roleplay forum, and it's best kept to chat where responses are real-time. By the way, I was the one who suggested the furry forum back on TBDL. ;-)

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I think it's a good idea.

Izzy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
I mean, it could theoretically work. I mean, or just a forum where forum games/rps happen. I wanted to do a game of online mafia in adisc.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
If I remember correctly this already was suggested once and rejected. But of course it might be my mind playing games on me ;).

E

Error404

Well, I opened a Social Group named D&D just for adult RPs and what not. So that means there is a group you can join (and need to join) if you wish to view the content. That keeps the 'dodgy' stuff out of prying eyes of youngsters. We need to remember we are a support community and having a whole forum dedicated to getting your daily fix is counter-productive to whom we are, which is why, in an earlier post within this thread, I stated no against this.

Even if it WAS kept clean, we'd attract the wrong people with the concept of such and it'd add an even bigger work load to our mods, so even still, I'm not up for this, even if I have the bias that I own a social group that could support such.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Basically he is asking for a sub-forum for a role playing like some people do in chat rooms. And hoping to get people to toss off over it like some people do with stories.

*shrug*
I'm not 100% what he is after.
lik3 that
I kinda... Think this is odd, but can be good, I guess. The masturbating bit kind of... weirds me out, but hey, people do.. what people do. ... Uhm... Strange... But... Ok. Sure. Why not?

I mean good in the sense it is not deeker-style rp.. like, a general CLEAN rp.
i wasnt targeting deekers because that site is based off of 32 colors
and the "stories" are all based off the same premise

I think it's a good idea.
yes but if anything comes to the deekers line then LOCK IT
I mean, it could theoretically work. I mean, or just a forum where forum games/rps happen. I wanted to do a game of online mafia in adisc.
yes thats cool

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.