"Play me off Johnny"

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Anyone know the name of that song on Family Guy with the Guy saying "play me off johnny". And where i can download it from?

~Thanks!

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I don't think I'm supposed to give you any specific websites in the open, and I'm not sure which episode that is, but you can probably torrent it. Google Bittorrent and go from there...

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
hulu.com i believe has some episodes on it.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You could just name the song Point Blanch. Anyways I would also like to know the name of it.

It would go perfectly for when I am about to be vote kicked off a server in Tf2 or L4D for Mic Spamming. I could even do "quick johnny play me off!"

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
"You're probably wondering why Johnny is in hell... Johnny liked little boys..."

I know they had it on episode 5x04 - Saving Private Brian, but there was others too. I have no idea what the song is though :(

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Whoa. I completely didn't read the thread topic right. Opps

PupKommodore

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
I doubt it was an actual song. It was probably just a bit of music that the producers made for that episode.
EDIT: Oops, didn't see Andy's post above me :tongue:

SteveC1981

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
  2. Private
The "play me off, Johnny" was one of the funnier gags on Family Guy, and it looks like it probably is retired now. I guess the way they "retired" it is a return to the "no-holds barred" humor that Family Guy was originally famous for (sometimes they got a bit touchy:eek:).

"You're probably wondering why Johnny is in hell... Johnny liked little boys..."

I know they had it on episode 5x04 - Saving Private Brian, but there was others too. I have no idea what the song is though :(

As far as other gags on Family Guy I wish I could see more of, there's Peter vs. the chicken (but sometimes that gets almost too violent to be on TV, which is probably which is why they haven't shown it much), and Brian doing "It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!".

That is MUCH better than showing something randomly crashing into Cleveland's house while he is taking a bath and he tumbles from upstairs onto the lawn...

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
To the Hindenpeter!
220px-Hindenpeter.jpg

"....OH GOD!!! HOW CAN YOU AFFORD THESE THINGS??" :laugh:

Chris H

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
"I was going to name my new country 'Peterland,' but there was a gay bar with that name all ready, so I went with 'Petoria.'"

Status
Not open for further replies.