lilkayden

Genuine Little
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Anyone know where to find very crinkly plastic sheets/bed protectors? I want one that crinkles a lot but I can't find any. They all just swish or are cloth topped.

Reactions: medfet878 and LittleEnigma

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Twin XL is a less common bed size, hard to find sheets for let alone matress protectors. You could get a Queen size but you'd have to flip the matress over and use a lot of tape or some other way to hold the plastic taught so it stays on. A little work and you can do it.

Reactions: medfet878

GatoChihuahua

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
You could try a homemade crinkle pad to go between your sheets and mattress pad ( or in your pillowcase). Empty, washed potato chip bags, and parchment paper are both fairly crinkly 😊

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I pickup a queen side bed mattress protector at Wal-Mart , not overly too costly! They run from about $7.00s to $12.00 for a Mainstay mattress protector cover.
Every since I been wearing ,I only had too replace it two times because of age, its very durable !!
And YES it does have a some what loud crinkly sound !!

Attachments

• Mainstays NexGen anti-microbial fitted mattress protector.jpeg
    Mainstays NexGen anti-microbial fitted mattress protector.jpeg
    35.5 KB · Views: 4

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I have plastic sheets, but with flannel toping, but i don't think that's what you're looking for? Amazon have a good range, plus next day delivery with prime.

tobid03

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Mickey said:
You can get them at Walmart. In the bedding isles, or online here https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstay...attress-Protector-Twin/626096138?athbdg=L1100
These are SUPER crinkly.
I love this one. Anything made of just PEVA aka PE/EVA aka EVA is noisy, and PEVA doesn't deteriorate like PVC/vinyl does. The nice thing is some shower curtains are made of the same material, so those shower curtains can make a makeshift, noisy mattress protector.

The "Next Gen" one posted by Rita is noisy too. I have both, but that one has a textured surface like a tarp or tent material, which I don't really like. Also some the reviews say it leaks.

• Love
Reactions: medfet878 and LittleEnigma

patrick1776

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I second the walmart ones as being super crinkly. I just wish their bedwetting pad was as loud. Only the full mattress protectors are made of the super loud material because they don't have a cloth backed topside. I love climbing into bed and hearing the sheets crinkle with every movement.

• Haha
Reactions: medfet878, Teddy02 and LittleEnigma

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Go to the paint section and get a thick plastic drop cloth.

• Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma and medfet878

MikeDJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I remember my little sister getting a new bed and mattress. It had a really nice plastic cover over it. It was a semi clear /white with a shiny smooth surface. It did have a ever so slightly texture on it so it would make a nice swishy sound when rubbing it. So it did that and have a nice crinkle to it. This was from the early 80s and I havent been able to find a cover quite like that one since. The ones today are just not the same. I do have few plastic pants that are like that cover was. They were called Lifestyles and are quite old and maybe from that same time period.

Reactions: LittleEnigma

IcyBlue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
If you want one that crinkles loudly, just go on ebay or amazon and buy the cheapest one there?

• Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma