• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Plastic Pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Hey, I am wondering where you can generally find adult-sized plastic pants. It would be awesome to find some babyish ones, but I think this is quite unlikely. I really would like to buy a pair to wear with disposables on occasion, but have no idea where I could possibly purchase them. I am aware that you can buy them online, though this is not a very suitable option for me (worst case scenario). So can you actually buy them in stores? Can you find or order them from a pharmacy or something? Do medical supply stores carry them? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Medicqal supply stores have them, they are normally plain white however. I bought my first pair from a medical supply store.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't think they sell them in stores...I have heard of them being sold in Wal-Mart, but I have never seen them...I wish they did...

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Medical supply store is probably your best bet, even then I can't say that I've ever seen them in any store as disposables and some modern all in one cloth diapers sort of make them a bit obsolete. There are however a few online places that sell them and there are ways to get them even with no credit card, though I know you mentioned that might be an issue. If you want to order online you might want to check with your post office and see if you can have something sent as "general delivery" that way you pick it up at the post office as opposed to having it delivered to your house.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Most Medical supply stores that I have been in have still had them even with them carry mostly disposables as some people put them over the disposables to prevent leaks at work or if they are bed ridden. I have been into 8 to 10 different medical supply stores recently because my dad has had a stroke and seen them in all of them I would guess that it would be the best bet.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I have been in medical supply stores and have never seen "plastic pants". I have however seen Saulk Sani Pant diaper covers which leaked and are worthless. Do not buy these! your best bet is going to be to get them offline. I don't know how small you are but you might also be able to fit in Gerber Plastic Pants, the ones they sell for toddlers at Walmart, Kmart and Toys R US. Just make sure you get the bigest size. They won't cover the whole diaper, but they will help prevent it from leaking at the leg holes when you are standing or sitting.

Hope this helps,
Johnathon

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Thanks for the help thus far. I'm going to try and look around at some places on my way home for school tomorrow. I think there's one medical store on my route home and several pharmacies, so I'll just look around I guess and see if I can find anything. I'll let you know if I am successful or not.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
As has already been mentioned...the best bet is a medical supply shop (they also have the better brands of diapers). You can also find them (plastic pants) in most pharmacies if not in the adult diaper aisle try the area where they keep all the other...erm...things (commodes, bed pans, etc) I have seen adult size plastic pants at both Lawtons & Shoppers here on the east coast.

I've also seen them in Sears catalogues (have them delivered to the store rather than to your home so you can pick 'em up at your convenience). Note: this was not this year...I don't get to look at many Sears catalogues (no money to buy anything anyway). lol Check sears.ca online first.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
IDK about Canada... but most medical supply shops that I've been in around here only carry really crappy hospital-style adult diapers. It is very difficult to find brands like Tena, Attends, or Molicare at retail stores.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
adult cloth diaper.com or plastic-pants.com or my protex .com have great plastic pants that look more like baby ones then medical supply stores.

silver fox 1954

Contributor
Role
plastic pants

:smile1:
There are loads of plastic pants on Ebay in baby style too, hope this helps also lockable ones baby clothes & other ab attire.:thumbsup:

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
IDK about Canada... but most medical supply shops that I've been in around here only carry really crappy hospital-style adult diapers. It is very difficult to find brands like Tena, Attends, or Molicare at retail stores.
Ummm...the medical supply shop just down the street (well down the street around the corner, down the other street around the corner, and part way down the next street) sells Tena (for sure), Attends and I dunno what else, but those they had in-stock when I was there last. They were also keen to try new brands if they could get them in because people are always asking for different things. :p So, yeah, medical supply shops here carry as good as or better than the retail stores. (Here being Canada, of course.)

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Well so far my search has been unsuccessful, but I'm going to go check out Shopper's and maybe some other places tomorrow. If this is unsuccessful, I'll have to think about buying online, though this might be rather troublesome.

While I was searching today, I came across something awesome though, Tena slip Supers! I'm going to have to pick some of those up too.

Role
Incontinent
Hey Ben,

I've been buying my plastic pants at AdultClothDiaper.com and they are some really good ones too. They cost about $15.00 a pair though. I have gotten those Saulk plastic pants at an Osco drug store that had a large department for handicapped and elderly people. Those are ok, they kept my pants dry when I wore them over my disposable diapers at the time. I've also gotten some really cheap ones from a mail order catalog called something like "Harriette Carter", or something close to that. They had 3 pairs of clear plastic pants, (and I do mean cheap!), for $9.99, delivered.
I know there are lots of sites online as well, so you shouldn't have much trouble finding them.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I had gotten some at Harriette Carter, and they are cheap, but they worked. The problem for me was that I need small, and their smallest was medium, so if you're a small, they won't work too well. Before my wife knew, I ordered plastic pants through Amazon.com. I often ordered them with another order, so she saw the other order coming in. You could try the same trick with E-bay. Amazon has some nice baby looking plastic pants. I got the blue and the pink tee hee...

I order the small because I sleep in them, and I don't want to leak. For that reason I order the high backs through Amazon, though theirs comes from the All Together Diaper Co., I think. Daily Diapers on the net also sells, and has the real rubber ones. I haven't tried those yet, but I would like to.

If you think you might get caught by a parent, my advise would be to wait until you're out on your own. It's not worth the upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.