plastic pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flanders

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Today I bought my first pair. I was ableto find them at a semi local pharmacy. I am excitied to try them, but I wish I could try cloth diapers as well.

Flanders

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It is a local family owned pharmacy and medical supply store.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Today I bought my first pair. I was ableto find them at a semi local pharmacy. I am excitied to try them, but I wish I could try cloth diapers as well.
Wait! I remember you from TBDL.
i havent tried plastic pants, no

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I own a few plastic pants (clear ones), but I rarely use them. I only wear them with my cloth diapers, which I wear only every few weeks, so the plastic pants just sit around unused most of the time.
I certainly won't be wearing them without anything underneath - sounds like a perfect way to get a rash in no time, and wearing them over disposables just isn't my thing as I like to hear and feel the disposable's plastic and don't need extra leak protection either.

Peachy

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Plastic pants can be fun.

Go take a shower with them on and watch what happens.

Also... you don't necessarily need cloth diapers. You can always pin a towel around your waist... or layer multiple pairs of underwear now that you have the appropriate outer covering.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I have 4 pairs, 2 of them are clear and the other two with cloth prints on the outside. Very cute, but i only use them every once in a while when im concerned that my disposables will leak. When i do use the cloth ones, however, they work great. Congrats on the purchase!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I order my cloth online at Amazon. You'll want to be careful about washing the plastics, because oil from skin, etc. will deteriate them. I wash them in the shower when I take my shower, and use shampoo on them. It makes them smell good. Then I hang them up to dry. They will last a lot longer that way.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have a few packs of cheap ones I bought a few years ago, I havent used them in over a year, some of the packs are still unopened if someone wants some, they are medium and large.

cpndl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What pharmacy sells plastic pants?

Based on where they were bought, I would guess they are "Salk" sani-pants.
I see these a lot at the bigger full service independent pharmacies and medical supply places. I don't like the fit. The large is too small and the xl is too big for me.

cpndl

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Based on where they were bought, I would guess they are "Salk" sani-pants.
I see these a lot at the bigger full service independent pharmacies and medical supply places. I don't like the fit. The large is too small and the xl is too big for me.

cpndl

Well I don't know where you even get those...The list them on CVS website...But they definitely aren't in CVS or Rite Aid...

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Awww, I want some plastic pants! :(

Maybe later this summer when I start getting money built up.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have many pairs of plastic pants. I just love wearing them so much. My favorites are the ones from Comco. They are the nursery print ones and are very crinkly and loud to wear. I also have some from Babykins too. They are the terry lined ones. They are great for wearing with a disposable.:biggrin::biggrin:

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
My friend bought me a pair of plastic pants for my b-day :) They're pink with ruffles I wuv them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.