2. Diaper Lover
Give a "thumbs up" if you're wearing plastic pants over your diapers tonight

• Sad
Reactions: BinkieBunni, SoakerJ, passion4life and 19 others
Allways!

Reactions: Blekyss and Angelapinks
yah I use vinyl pull on all day long

I use cloth diapers so I always wear plastic pants over my diaper.

Reactions: Blekyss, Angelapinks, 49beachdipe and 1 other person
diaperbobby said:
I use cloth diapers so I always wear plastic pants over my diaper.
Ditto!

Of course.

I always wear plastic pants with my diapers. I hate leaks.

Reactions: Blekyss, Angelapinks, 49beachdipe and 1 other person
I wear two pairs of pants. Euroflex which I wear tight to my disposable, and normal plastic on top which are a little looser. The euroflex are very long lasting but the ”feel” is not always to my liking and doesn’t seem to slide so easily when among sheets. Anyone else have experience with Euroflex?

I use plastic pants all the time even over disposable

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks and 49beachdipe
Too warm for plastic so I just wear panties over my night time diaper. Next month when it gets cold enough to wear my fleece and flannel lined jeans, it will be diapers and plastic pants 24/7 until Spring.

Reactions: Angelapinks
Only wear diaper at night. I'll put plastic pants on which help keep diaper in place over my disposable but take it off when going to sleep.

I love plastic pants. If I have a diaper on I always have some sort of plastic pants on, some are covers with babyish patterns on them. They help keep in odors, is the most important function.

I just ordered some after waking up to a wet bed this morning. I also ordered an underpad. I did drink a lot of water yesterday and apparently overshot the capacity of my diaper.

I always wear cloth at night so I wear plastic pants with them every night

For me, plastic pants have been an important part of the attraction to being diapered, and have always been worn over my thick cloth night time diapers. I like the clear (transparent) ones so my diaper and colored diaper pins show through. Recently though I have purchased an assortment of solid color pants just to liven it up and to color co-ordinate with some diaper t-shirts. I'm constantly looking for more ways to make diaper wearing FUN!

Attachments

• IMG_2672.JPG
    IMG_2672.JPG
    133.1 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: Angelapinks, 49beachdipe, steviet and 1 other person
I’d have an awfully wet bed if I wasn’t. My desire for wearing plastic pants started when I was about 4 and then eventually progressed to cloth diapers with plastic pants for their intended purpose as I developed a physical need for wearing.

SeniorDL said:
For me, plastic pants have been an important part of the attraction to being diapered, and have always been worn over my thick cloth night time diapers. I like the clear (transparent) ones so my diaper and colored diaper pins show through. Recently though I have purchased an assortment of solid color pants just to liven it up and to color co-ordinate with some diaper t-shirts. I'm constantly looking for more ways to make diaper wearing FUN!
Where did you get those if I may ask. Really like the look.

Ditto, where did you get those plastic pants at?

Straycatz said:
Where did you get those if I may ask. Really like the look.

I purchased them online from Kins Products in Canada. Also known as Babykins. These are in a line of 4 colors called "BRIGHTS", and they come in Sky Blue, Radiant Red, Tangerine Orange and Pink. They are probably made by Gary. Available in high rise or low rise sizes.

• Love
Reactions: littlemoosey, Angelapinks and 49beachdipe
Back