• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Plastic pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've been thinking about getting some plastic pants, but I really don't want to order dl/tb stuff online. So I was wondering if you can get plastic pants at store like walgreens/rite aid or local pharmacies? I appreciate the help.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yes you can, (well sort of.) They are not stocked in stores, but can be ordered through walgreens.com in the store. You can pay cash and have them shipped to the store where you then can pick them up. They have cut way back on their selection and only have Salk, which I have never tried, but they look pretty good. They have both snap-on and pull-ups.

Walgreens | Shop | Incontinence | Protective Underwear & Panties

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Look up some local medical supply stores in the phonebook... they should have some plastic pants in stock.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thanks for the suggestions, the only trouble with medical supply stores around here don't carry ic stuff that I have found. I never did think of sears though. Has anyone ever tried to order through walgreens?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
What city are you in? I guarantee I'll find you a medical supply store or a local independant pharmacy that carries incontinence supplies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Try calling these guys.

Sault Community Pharmacy
601 Osborn Blvd
Sault Ste Marie, MI 49783-1896
(906) 632-2122‎

or these

Great Lakes Home Medical
2241 Ashmun St
Sault Ste Marie, MI 49783-3704
(906) 632-4500

diaperbobby

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Just make sure you get front-facing leg openings in the plastic pants. I haven't used Salk brand in a long time, but they did not used to have front-facing leg openings and were not as comfortable to wear. When the pants lie flat on a surface, the leg openings should face up, not just be cut across at an angle. Hope this helps.

Tygon

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Little, Incontinent
Saulte saint marie
Yay, a Yooper :)

I'm from up here as well (currently in the Keweenaw), but I've never been to the Saulte. Yeah... just got excited that there's at least one person from my geographic region that goes to this site :eek:. Hope you locate some plastic pants. Might want to check that they have 'welded side seams' so that they don't leak where they're sewn at the sides.

indiaperdl

DL couple Germany
Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Dakota I have new Suprimas. What size diapers do you use? and what kind do you like? snaps or pull-on? I could put one up on ebay for you....

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
O wow never thought I'd find another person that lives in the up! I'll let you know if I want to buy some indiaperdl.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Thanks for the suggestions, the only trouble with medical supply stores around here don't carry ic stuff that I have found. I never did think of sears though. Has anyone ever tried to order through walgreens?
I have, but I also work for them. We don't do a ton of internet orders in the store, but I do a few every month. Makeup and medical equipment (like wheel chairs) seem to be what gets ordered most.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have a few snap ons I bought too large, I tought I need a large for my cloth diapers so I ordered 2 and the leg holes are too big, plus I have one leg that is smaller than the other, so there sorta useless for me.

I got them from the LLmedico place, they weren't cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.