plastic pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I bought some plastic pants today. They are Sani-Pants brand. I like them pretty well. They get the job done and feel nice as well.

A

annierighthurr

Ooh I bought some of those recently too! I like them as well. I suspect for those with a plastic pants fetish they wouldn't feel as nice but I think they are comfy and cute.
=)

tbjay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Where at? Can I ask what size you are? I'm a 32 inch...say 140 pounds....
Working up the courage to order a cloth diaper and I was advised to get plastic pants too.

Anywhere I can get these two things in an actual store? Delivered is good too, if I can arrange to be here and be the only one to sign.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Jeez, I remember when I was a 28" 130 lb and would buy baby XXXL that only just fit and left nasty red marks on the thighs. *Sigh* - ah, the good old days. ;)

Medical supply stores, only they might give you funny looks when you want them with baby prints and safety pins...

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Ooh I bought some of those recently too! I like them as well. I suspect for those with a plastic pants fetish they wouldn't feel as nice but I think they are comfy and cute.
=)

I know, are yours colored white? Mine are. Did you buy the snap on or pull up pants? I got the pull up pants. I must say I LOVE plastic pants now, they do their job very very well.

A

annierighthurr

I know, are yours colored white? Mine are. Did you buy the snap on or pull up pants? I got the pull up pants. I must say I LOVE plastic pants now, they do their job very very well.

They are white, pull on style. We probably have the same kind. Here's a pic of mine along with my new outfit.
http://images.fetlife.com/166/166128/9cdfb439c7876e703e307864c9167a15_20090509015702_510.jpg

I really like them too. The last few nights I have gone to bed wearing relatively cheap/thin diapers (like Depends) but with them over it, I feel much more secure. The store I bought them at didn't have the snap kind, but I kind of want a pair of those as well.

tbjay, they sell these at medical supply stores. Mine were for around 10 bucks, but I bet the price varies. Probably the cheapest place to buy them would be online.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
They are white, pull on style. We probably have the same kind. Here's a pic of mine along with my new outfit.
http://images.fetlife.com/166/166128/9cdfb439c7876e703e307864c9167a15_20090509015702_510.jpg

I really like them too. The last few nights I have gone to bed wearing relatively cheap/thin diapers (like Depends) but with them over it, I feel much more secure. The store I bought them at didn't have the snap kind, but I kind of want a pair of those as well.

tbjay, they sell these at medical supply stores. Mine were for around 10 bucks, but I bet the price varies. Probably the cheapest place to buy them would be online.

yup we got the same kind. What size did you buy? I got Smalls and I do feel really secure with them on. I like the feel of the outer cover, HBU?

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

Aww ya should have been in em!:giggles:
Just kiddi'n I know of the photo drama lately.

They look good, (outfit too!) for that price I may have to try a pair. I have about a dozen plastic pants of various types and makes. Small ones can be fun all by themselves. The snapon ones have a certian appeal just because of the way they look and you can put then on in the car over a disposable with your jeans down to your thighs. They do leak when stressed or sleeping on your side though.

Nam

A

annierighthurr

yup we got the same kind. What size did you buy? I got Smalls and I do feel really secure with them on. I like the feel of the outer cover, HBU?

I think I got smalls too, and yeah, I do too. It's way softer then just direct plastic.

Aww ya should have been in em!:giggles:
Just kiddi'n I know of the photo drama lately.

They look good, (outfit too!) for that price I may have to try a pair. I have about a dozen plastic pants of various types and makes. Small ones can be fun all by themselves. The snapon ones have a certian appeal just because of the way they look and you can put then on in the car over a disposable with your jeans down to your thighs. They do leak when stressed or sleeping on your side though.
Nam

Hmm good to know. Maybe I will just stick to the pull-on styles.

Sounds good to me :D

I haven't had a chance to take pics of me in them yet. ;)

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I think I got smalls too, and yeah, I do too. It's way softer then just direct plastic.

Ya I love the material as well. LOL you should take some pics of you in them, idk why...to show off your new "protection" :biggrin:

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover

I love pics!:eek:ldguy: (need dirty old man emoticon)

The snapons are fun even if not as effective, I recommend them if you can spare the cash. I plan on getting a lined pair soon. The link I had is dead, I’ll have to hunt them down again.

Goose

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Yeah, I bought a pair a few days ago as well. Still live with the 'rents, so haven't been able to get a "quality" diaper yet off of the interwebs. But putting plastic pants over a store diaper is sooo much better- I know they've staved off a few leaks already. :D

I found a medical supply store in my area- far enough from the house I wouldn't know anyone, close enough I could drive easily- and bought mine from there. $10-$15 I think, I don't remember the price exactly. I might have the same ones as Annastacia, can't exactly tell but they look similarly.

The only problem I've found is that I'm a twig- 6' and only 140lbs on a good day- so even when I wear them they don't always create a tight enough seal around my leg. But they've really minimized the leaks.

If you got the change, I'd recommend buying at least 1 pair. Very useful, makes wearing diapers in public much better since leaking isn't as much of an issue.

:D

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
There are lots of sites on line where you can buy plastic pants. I've gotten mine through Amazon and most recently ADC....Adult Diaper Company. There is also Angel Fluff and many others. I buy small as my waste is around 31". I sleep in the tall back from ADC because they cover more and I feel safer. I like the baby prints however, and have a couple of those as well as one snap pair. Be sure to wash your plastic pants in soap and warm water. They don't like the oils from your skin.

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other

chuck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wear these to school every day with the snapin flannel liners

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I just recieved a pair as a gift... they are Adult Plastic Pants Discount

They're really nice, and very, very soft, and fit nicely. The elastic around my legs doesn't dig or anything like I anticipated it would, so I'm really quite pleased.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
For those looking to purchase the sani-pant brand plastic pants, I was in a super walmart over in the health and beauty aisle picking a few things up for my mom and dad and I saw the pull on version over there on the shelf. They were like 10 bucks. They were hanging with the mobility aides and the like not with the actual adult briefs.

Hope this helps someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.