• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

plastic pants locally (dfw area)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
You might remember the post I had a while back on my new favorite combination (new cvs cloth covered diapers) but now I see a flaw in it...cloth leaks wayyy more...so i need to know from any fellow texans on this board if there is any places locally, as in the dfw area, where i can find some decent plastic pants

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Not a texan... but look in the phone book or online yellow pages for a local Medical Supply store... they should carry incontinence supplies like plastic pants.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You can get all kinds of neat plastic pants on the internet. I'm guessing that won't work for you?

Role
Diaper Lover
yeah give me some good sites for plastic pants i guess...but i still would prefer somewhere local because i wouldn't have to worry about my rents finding out

clothdl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
try Protex.they are north of austin.they have good products

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
How is e-bay shady? There are a number of quality AB/DL clothing vendors on there. I have gotten all of my cloth diapering supplies from e-bay... never had a problem.

Role
Diaper Lover
Alright I've been browsing around and came across the leakmaster deluxe from adultclothdiaper.com and it caught my attention...anyone tried these before? care to give some input?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I haven't tried those... all my plastic pants are from Gabbys of Canada... bought through their e-bay store.

Though those do look pretty nice. I like the heavy-weight pants because they are thicker and more durable.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Really like others have said if you want to find anything in stores you will have to look in local Medical Supply stores...

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
go to yellowpages.com, punch in your zip code, and type "medical supply" you should get a list of medical supply stores in your area... you can call them and ask if they have plastic pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.